LastException report

First time modding a game so I have little to no knowledge of how to fix any problems, sorry in advanced. I know Sims is up to date, followed your directions to the letter on installation. I've only had the mods maybe 2 days? Loving it btw! The problem that caused the exception happened when I was switching positions from the Bondage set to the floor using the random position. I've also had problems when a WW based action was cancelled, the receiving sim would glitch in place and not move until game reboot. Everything else is running smoothly, including other WW actions and normal game play. 

lastException_63629823763.txt

Hey hottmood!

I can't really say anything about stuck sims after sex, but I there should be improvements related to that in future releases.

The exception file only contains issues with romance social group so I can only assume it's an outdated mod or really specific buggy set of circumstances.

Thank you, that's kinda what I thought so I've avoided doing it again and no problems, but I thought better safe than sorry since I'm new with it.More than likely I overloaded it with commands and caused it to freak out to cause the exception file. As I've gotten more used to your mod and how the others work together I've had less problems. You did a really great job thank you for all your hard work! This has been terribly fun!

Archived