SoS texture problem

Yukitemi

Am I missing something? Why? just why? I'm really tired of trying to figuring out why is this happened. There's nothing to conflict with, trust me. I tried to unstall this on fresh game... Similair thing with CBBE body(but UNP is fine), it's getting really frustrating.

fc0b9e6f31.pngThe lines on the body

I'm using this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim normalStandart version

send help

Oh yeah hope this is appropriate for this subforum

Textures did not install correctly. Try reinstalling or manually extract the body textures to the correct folder if need be, they are setup for an installer so it is tricky to find them all.

UNP and CBBE don't share body texture, if for some reason you have armor/body mods for both in your mod list the only one that will show correctly is the one you have the textures installed for, you cannot do both in same game using default installation you would have to do some creative editing of the mods and file paths.

Archived