CTD on load

Malakos

Oh nop, it didn't work at all. Just for the first load.

When i try to load later, it just say than the save is corrupt. All my savegame are corrupted. I try to remove this mods but now i don't have any loading screen. Just the title screen with the music.

if you ran over Skyrim's default string limit it will corrupt save games made after that point

Crash Fixes ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ ) can fix that problem and other if you do not already use it.

it will let you continue to play and save (including load saves) after going over the default string limit.

it will not recover a save game made after going over the default string limit however, but there are some save game cleaners that can possibly do so.

search for Fallrim tools (right here on LL) for a good save cleaner (Resaver) if you go over the string limit.

if it was not that I have no clue then.

Archived