Help, with WW I've a Gardener Invasion

Please help!

After I hadn't played for a while, I started again because of the Plant-Sim-Challange. First I have a new game without mods built up and then gradually brought my updated Mods back into the game, first without the WickedWhims with the whole animations, because it is very extensive.

The game worked perfectly. Friday Night and yesterday I've installed the WW and the Animations and now I've the problem that the NPC-Gardener Service is no longer working properly.

Now come always 2 horny (flirty) persons with Indian-sounding names and colorful clothes, not with the gardener clothes. If they do not care for the garden, they just stand in the area meaninglessly. Normally, the gardener says that there is nothing left to do for him and goes away. But they doesn't it. I must send them away. And when my Sim leaves the Neighborhood and returns later, there are even 3 gardeners. :o:wacko:

I have tried all the possibilities. I have again created a completely new game folder and started a clean game. The gardener service works perfectly. Again all other mods without WW in the game brought. The gardener service works perfectly. And in the end ONLY all that belongs to WichedWhims belongs in the game, it again appear these horny, colorful birds of paradise. :s

So it is very close to the issue with WickedWhims comes in the game. :unsure:

I have already seen in the editor this LastException file, there is also something of service_npc_situation and wickedwoohoo \ utils_injector.

lastException_63628614753.txt

Sad, my hope the issue was solved by the new version hasn't been fulfilled. :(I still have 3 gardeners every morning at four a clock! at the door. Then they stay and waiting for watering plants or whatever. I can't send them away. Reset also doesn't help. Only when I delete an NPC, the other both will go away without 'Bye' and without wages. Please help!

lastException.txt

Hey cateyes2201!

The easy explanation is that you have other mod that modifies gardener job with outdated files. WickedWhims does no changes to sims jobs and nothing that is mentioned in the exception file. In addition, you seem to have some outdated mod that modified sims comedy skill too.

In my first post I've written that I've tested it without other mods. Just with WW is there this problem.

So you're saying that the included exception files are not when you removed all mods expect WW? In that case, just WW didn't produce any exception files? The exception files clearly mention other mods being installed. I hope you don't think script mods are the only mods that can affect the game.

I started a completely fresh save with the LL version and tested the gardener. She looks just fine and she is working. I don't know what else I could do. There is nothing in WW that could affect sims in that way.

post-536691-0-42390300-1493630621_thumb.jpg

Hm, I've also started a new clean game with creating an new game-folder. Without mods are works still fine and with WW I had the issue. However, I also had the WW animations in the game. Perhaps can older animations (from sept. 2016 for example) cause the problem?

Hm, I've also started a new clean game with creating an new game-folder. Without mods are works still fine and with WW I had the issue. However, I also had the WW animations in the game. Perhaps can older animations (from sept. 2016 for example) cause the problem?

Animations should not be affecting the game in any way. I am sorry, but I still can't believe that you really don't have any other mods installed.

I would like to help, but I don't see any other option for something like that to happen. I don't see how WickedWhims would affect this since I have never worked with service sims, sims outfit generation or changed sims appearance modifiers behavior. It could be that I am wrong, but I don't know what would cause this.

Turbo, sorry, sorry, sorry, the issue is not your fantastic mod! Its this mod: 'Rhames the naughty help'. I've put this mod in my WW Folder, its from the LoversLab too, because I need a tidy Mods-folder. But I don't know when and why I've downloadet this mod. I'm soo sorry I made you so much trouble and wasted your time. I now put a paper bag over my head and embarrassed me. -_-:angel:

Archived