There is an "Freelancer salary" mod availible - Ideas?

So I just noticed this little mod...  http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=592618

With this you'll make up to 1500 simoleons per day at lvl10 charisma. Some ideas are pretty obvious, but what is the LL communities ideas how to use it? I am thinking a generic "Pleasure palace" myself, like a spa/pool combined, but with... heh, additional services. For that you have the Ask money for woohoo mod which also works with WW, if you want to charge extra.

I haven't tried it yet but appearently what you need to do is convert a lot into a store, but not actually SELL anything, so people just wander around being social and using the lot objects. Then once every 24hr you use the object to "collect your salary". Or you just place the object on any non-residential lot in the world manager, but then you will be unable to open/close the lot obviously, which would feel a bit off, but the functionality is still useful.

So I just noticed this little mod...  http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=592618

With this you'll make up to 1500 simoleons per day at lvl10 charisma. Some ideas are pretty obvious, but what is the LL communities ideas how to use it? I am thinking a generic "Pleasure palace" myself, like a spa/pool combined, but with... heh, additional services. For that you have the Ask money for woohoo mod which also works with WW, if you want to charge extra.

Look at this other LittleMsSam's mod : More Buyable Venues

I didnt tried it, but I think is a good way to make a spa with regular income for regular spa service and earn some extra for any WW service with One89's Ask Money For Woohoo.

It's a nice idea, so I will try it too ;)

Look at this other LittleMsSam's mod : More Buyable Venues

I didnt tried it, but I think is a good way to make a spa with regular income for regular spa service and earn some extra for any WW service with One89's Ask Money For Woohoo.

It's a nice idea, so I will try it too ;)

Yeah, I got that too last night. You can also combine it with the WW-enabled clubs in the download section (and possibly the mod that allows for larger clubs) to create a sex-themed nudie bar, by having exhibitionism be a club activity and host club meetings at a venue you own. Of course, until WW gets autonomy it wouldn't be optimal. 

Archived