NPCs Having Sex with Followers

Allannaa

I didn't actually know where to put this -- I figured here was as good as anywhere.

We all know how SexLabArousedCreatures works... Creatures and NPCs are polled in some fashion, and according to your personal settings in the MCM menu, creatures will engage NPCs, including your follower, in sex.

And we all know how SexLab Dangerously Nude works... basically if the PC is naked, and an NPC comments on that fact, there's a chance the NPC will force a sex act.

But what I'd like is some sort of "combination" of the two.

That is, if my (male) follower is wearing "revealing" armour, or is nakey, I'd like NPCs to take advantage of him -- the way animals do.

Since NPCs don't have dialog with Followers, the method used by DN probably wouldn't work -- at least without some heavy alteration to the existing vanilla "Naked" dialogues.  I figure that's probably a good way to break Skyrim, though.

Would I be on the right track if I did something more along the lines of SLAC, but scanned for NPCs-as-aggressors or something, instead of animals?

Or do I need to, for instance, create a "quest" and add an alias for my follower, making him the objective of a scan for possible sexual aggression?

I'd also like the follower's "Sex Diary" to show how many times he's been taken advantage of by NPCs (the way SLAC shows that for creatures) and, although this may be WAY beyond me, I'd like to make it so the more times my follower is taken advantage of by an NPC, the greater the chance he'll GET taken advantage of.  If that makes sense?

I was also thinking about the "Diary" result showing that, if he's Gay, then a female NPC is considered to be an agressor and therefore raping him; if he's Hetero, a male NPC is considered an agressor / rapist; if he's Bi, then the encounter could be EITHER consensual or forced.

I'd like to be able to select (which I'm assuming requires me to figure out how to make a MCM menu) whether he can be raped by men, women, or either -- or only if he's wearing an amulet of Dibella or something, or totally nakey, or ... well, that part I haven't decided yet.

I should add, I'm not too great with scripting, and I don't like script-heavy mods -- nor do I like mods that depend on other mods.  What I want to do seems simple in concept, but I know so little about what I'm doing that I could be totally wrong, and this would be a horribly complex thing to try.

Advice or hints would be greatly appreciated, and script examples that might show me the way to go would be even more appreciated.  As in, I'd probably regard you as a god.

On a totally separate note -- CPU or Ashal -- have either of you considered a Tech Support for Mod Creators forum?  True, a lot of questions can be asked and answered on other TES or FO sites, but ... a lot of questions can't be, due to the nature of the mods we all like.  Such a thread would separate the tech support for mod USERS, so they can find their answers more easily, and make it easier for mod CREATORS to get their questions asked and answered.

Thanks!

Archived