Lovers Bitch won't let me click

So in Lovers Bitch Gone Wild, there are a couple of times where a prompt will take away my ability to click anything. The primary example is at the beginning of bitch training you get down on all fours for the first time, the glitch happens. I can still move and look around and use the keyboard as normal. But after the scene, I can't click the dialogue options. If I press open my journal during the scene, I can't click to the map or to the inventory. I can't click anything at all.

I've been able to partially work around this glitch by quicksaving, force closing Oblivion, re-launching, and loading the save. However, this doesn't work in all the situations I've found this glitch. For example, the quest dialogue that pops up after getting mounted by a 10th unique canine causes the glitch. I can't quicksave while the quest dialogue is open, and I can't click to close the quest dialogue.

Any ideas? I've tried rearranging my load order a couple of times according to recommended orders posted on here, but that hasn't worked. New game, previous save, either way the clicking glitch still persists.

Load order:
Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm
DLC
DLC
DLC

DLC

Knights.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

MaleBodyReeplacerV5.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp
LoversAchievements.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

OblivionReloaded.esp
NonyxiaCheetahRace.esp

Alternative Beginnings.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Why is MaleBodyReeplacerV5.esp so low in your Load order?

OblivionReloaded.esp before all DLCs but after Shivering Isle.

Use BOSS then sort Lovers Mods and Mods BOSS have not sort manually. ( Never use LOOT ! !  ) Read my yellow Link below.

The end of your Load order should be...

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp
LoversAchievements.esp
Alternative Beginnings.esp
NonyxiaCheetahRace.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Bashed Patch: No Lovers Mods in the Bashed Patch !!!! deactivate all Lovers Mods before you create the Patch.  !!!! Then open the Bashed Patch and disable NPC Rena or she will not go to the Dog shop. !!!!

Do not install Oblivion Mods with Nexus Modmanager. Use OBMM or TESMM.   Read my yellow Link below.

......................................................................................................................

I never had the problem you have in all the years I play LoversBitch.

Thanks for replying. Since I used Nexus Mod Manager to install most of the mods, I uninstalled Nexus Mod Manager and everything related to Oblivion for a clean, fresh install.

I re-installed Oblivion and every mod manually, and triple-checked the load order, but the glitch still happens. I've tried different races, different load orders, a fresh install with as few mods as possible to reduce possible sources of interference.

Let me describe exactly when the glitch happens to narrow down what may be causing it. As I go to Maera's basement for bitch training, clicking works fine. I approach her and she asks "ready to start your training?" At this point, I can click yes to continue. The conversation briefly zooms out and then zooms back in and she continues talking, and I can continue clicking yes each time. Then, when the conversation ends and zooms out and the player character automatically goes down on all fours, this is when the glitch happens. When I talk to her after going down on all fours, I can't click to skip the dialogue. I can wait for it to go away on its own and continue with the mounting scene, but no click-to-skip. I can't click anything in the ESC menu, in the TAB journal, or any dialogue options.

Between the moment when Maera stops talking and the moment when the player character goes down on all fours, the glitch occurs. Does something happen during this time that changes characteristics of the user interface or controls? It's almost as if the game thinks the mouse button is already being held down.

What have you done after you gone on all fours?

!!! After you go down on all fours and you get up again you don't use inventory, talk to NPCs or click anything esle !!!!

crawl to the middle of the room, wait till the dog mount your ( if not crawl near the dog)

After the dog finished, Maera walks to the player and talks to you  ( you don't click her !!!  wait  ! )

After that dialog you get up and all your controls works again. Now you can use the invertory or talk to Maera.

How you can skip the training.

You should talk to Rena Bruiant
Dialog: Bitch Training

Then you rescue Maera Sirius ( wolf cave )

Think both you have done.
---------------------------
Meet Maera Sirius in her home, don't talk to her.
Use the console:

setstage xx0232DA 6
xx = the LoversBitch.esp load order ID
You get the quest update:  "Maera has taught me how to invite canines to mount. By lowering ones' self to the ground, nearby canines will understand it as an invitation to mate. After further training, these mating invitations will improve my abilities as a bitch and improve the stats of my canine."

Player.additem xx022C03 1
xx = the LoversBitch.esp load order ID
Then the choose-key-menu pops up and you can select your "mount" key and the slave "mount" key.

To continue the quest you must find 10 canines ( dogs or wolves ) and go on all fours and let them mount you.

Can be Renas two dogs and the 3 Chorrol City dogs and your Player dog ( if you bought one) and some wolfs and Timberwolves.

Archived