[ts3] Kinky animations, animation shows up in packages, but not in game

OK, I finally got my new animations to show up in settings - wohoo - packages, but I don't see it in game: kinky - wohoo - etc

Most likely it's in between the lines, the problem I'm having... Any advices?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<WooHooStages>

<!-- Floor ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////  -->

<!-- Nuru massage stage1 -->

<WooHooStage>

<Creator>HKo_83</Creator>

<Key>KW_HKo_animations.a_nuru_stg1</Key>

<Category>teasing</Category>
<objects>floor</objects>
<LoopMax>3</LoopMax>
<Skill>0</Skill>
<MinSims>2</MinSims>
<NextStage></NextStage>
<Flags></Flags>
<Victim></Victim>

<-- Actor 1 -->

<WoohooActor Id="0">

<Animation>a_nuru_stg1B</Animation>
<NakedFlags>fullbody</NakedFlags>
<Species>human</Species>
<Gender>female</Gender>

<Action>

<Gategory>teasing</Gategory>
<Partner>1</Partner>
<Arousal>-30</Arousal>

</Action>

</WoohooActor>

<-- Actor 2 -->

<WoohooActor Id="1">

<Animation>a_nuru_stg1A</Animation>
<NakedFlags>fullbody</NakedFlags>
<Species>human</Species>
<Gender>male</Gender>

<Action>

<Gategory>teasing</Gategory>
<Partner>0</Partner>
<Arousal>-30</Arousal>

</Action>

</woohooactor>

</WooHooStage>

</WoohooStages>

post-1245992-0-33290500-1491215712_thumb.jpg

I Don`t know how to do this, but MaryJane posted an example of xml here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71805-man-it-sucks-not-having-anyone-releasing-new-ts3-animations/page-2

Copied from MaryJane:

I'm sharing a XML file for Kinky world and explain it  in the spoiler as much as I can (I don't know everything, but I do know the basics since I finetune the XML files of animators to my own liking =)

Spoiler

First: the title. To know what you must do with that, follow the tutorial of TheMaster, he got that covered. It should always end with KW_yourname_animations though (S3_0333406C_00000000_(NEEDS YOUR HASH HERE)_KW_yourname_animations%%+_XML), only the hash depends on the name you choose. 

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<WooHooStages>

</WooHooStages>

This is the basic of the xml file. Al woohoostages must come between the  <WooHooStages> </WooHooStages>. Look at my file for the example. 

<!-- BED ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////  -->

<!--  Non existing sex anim  -->

Not necessary to make the xml file work, but comes in handy for the overview if you have a lot of animations. 

<WooHooStage> </WooHooStage>
Your animation data (see below) ALWAYS need to be between this. For every animation you create another <WooHooStage> </WooHooStage> and put the data (see below) in between. 

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<WooHooStages>

<WooHooStage>

<Creator>MaryJane</Creator> 
Your nickname. Or mine in this case. This name will be seen in the KW menu with animations
<Key>KW_MaryJane_NonExisting_Animations.a_nonexistinganim1</Key>
This is the key of your animation, needed for the STBL files  - always starts with the name of the package files where you have the clip files stored -  See TheMaster tutorial for that, he got that covered
<Category>Vaginal</Category>
The category in which your animation belongs. Categoriess are Teasing, Handjob, Oraljob, Vaginal and Anal.
"None" is also an category, used for after woohoo idles (followed by a line of <Hidden>true</Hidden>, since they can't be displayed in the kinky menu as there is no category for it)
<Objects>BedSingle,BedDouble</Objects>
The objects on which the animation can be used. Oniki has a list on her Wiki if I remember that correctly. Frequently used are: Bedsingle, BedDouble, Couch, ChairLiving, ChairDining, Bathtub, Shower, Floor etc etc.
As you can see, you can enable an animation for more then one object. They are always separeted by one comma (,) and no spaces.
<LoopMax>10</LoopMax>
The max of the loops the animation plays in game. If your animation doesn't have much keyframes, there should be more loops. 
<Skill>0</Skill>
Never seen this one filled in actually. Don't know what it does. Leave it like this, lol. 
<MinSims>2</MinSims>
The minimal amount of sims for this animation to be played. So if you make an animation with two sims fucking, never fill in 1 or 3. 1 will just look weird, woohooing the air, and if you'd fill in 3, two sims can't perform this stage. It is kinda obvious ofcourse, but better safe than sorry. 
<NextStage>KW_MaryJane_NonExisting_Animations.a_nonexistinganim2</NextStage>
This one is optional. If you have a nice nextstage for your anim, fill in the KEY of that anim here. I filled in a key that isn't in my made up XML file, only to show what to do, but if you do this for real it will only give errors, since the stage would not exist. So only fill this in if your animation has a next stage, or else delete the line (assuming that you'll copy paste). 

IF your animation is a rape animation, it should be followed by the next lines:
<Flags>Rough</Flags>
<Victim>1</Victim>
This means that it is a rough animation, and the actor that has woohoo actor ID 1, is the victim in the animation. If the animation has a male victim, being raped by a woman, it should be <Victim>0</Victim> assuming that your male actor is actor 0. I really recommend to do it that way, 0 being the man and 1 being the woman for ALL your animations, so you won't get confused later. It's easier then do it different for each animation. 
You can also specify BDSM animations with it:
<Flags>BDSM</Flags>
<Victim>1</Victim>
Is it suitable for both rape and BDSM? Then do this:
<Flags>Rough,BDSM</Flags>
<Victim>1</Victim>

Is your animation not a rough or a BDSM one? Just delete the lines, or just don't use them, aight? 

<!-- Actor 1 -->
Not necessary, but may come in handy for overview. 
<WooHooActor Id="0">
The ID of the actor. The first actor = 0, the second =1, and if you have a third, that one will be 2. 
<Animation>a_nonexistinganim1A</Animation>
The name of the clip file in my KW_MaryJane_NonExisting_Animations.package. An animation name always starts with 'a'. See the masters tutorial. 
<NakedFlags>FullBody</NakedFlags>
Fill in FullBody OR UpperBody OR LowerBody OR None.
<Species>Human</Species>
If you're making animal animations, you need to fill in Dog or Horse. 
<Genders>Male</Genders>
The gender that can perform this animation. It can be both ofcourse and if that is the case, fill in Male,Female 
<UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon>
This specifies if a female sim must wear a strapon when performing this animation. Recommended to add this line for all animations that have a male penetrating a female involved. 
<Action>
This specifies the actions in which the sim is involved.
If it's anal or vaginal, both actors should have that filled in. That doesn't count for Oral -and handjob. The one receiving an oraljob or handjob, should have 'None' filled in, UNLESS it's a mutual masturbation or 69 animation. A lot of animators make mistake with this part, that is why I edit XML files so much. 
<Partner>1</Partner>
This specifies on who this actor is performing the action on ( <WooHooActor Id="1"> ) . You can have more than one action for one actor (that's most of the times the case in threesome animations), look at XML files of animators for an example. 
<Arousal>-60</Arousal>
This is the short term arousal of the sim and what the animation does with it. Anal and Vaginal should always decrease the arousal (-60 to -100). Masturbation too (I like those on -20, but that is personal), otherwise it would be so harsh for your sim.
Teasing should always increase the arousal. Oraljob and handjob are free for your interpretation (but correct me if I'm wrong). I like it when my sims get aroused and not fullfilled by only an oraljob for example, so most of the times I edit the XML files to my own liking. 
</Action> 
</WooHooActor> 
Always end what you started! Important, or your animation won't show up in game

<!-- Actor 2 -->
<WooHooActor Id="1">
<Animation>a_nonexistinganim1B</Animation> 
As you might noticed already, the animation are different. A =  the male (the first animation), B = the female (the second animation). 
<Species>Human</Species>
<Genders>Female</Genders>
<Action>
<Partner>0</Partner>
<Arousal>-60</Arousal>
</Action>
  </WooHooActor>

</WooHooStage>

Following how an masturbation anim should be filled in:

<!-- COUCH/CHAIR ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////  -->

<!--  Non existing masturbation anim  -->
<WooHooStage>

<Key>KW_MaryJane_NonExisting_Animations.a_nonexistingmasturanim1</Key>
<Category>Handjob</Category>
<Objects>Couch,ChairLiving,Chairdining</Objects>
<LoopMax>10</LoopMax>
<Skill>0</Skill>
<MinSims>1</MinSims>

<!-- Actor 1 -->
<WooHooActor Id="0">
<Animation>a_nonexistingmasturanim1A</Animation>
<NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
<Species>Human</Species>
<Genders>Male</Genders>
<Action>
<Partner>0</Partner>
Yes, he is his own partner. So the catagory is 'handjob' and not  'none' since he is performing the handjob himself. 
<Arousal>-20</Arousal>
</Action>
</WooHooActor>

</WooHooStage>

</WooHooStages>

This are the basics. I hope I didn't make a mistake or forgot something!

Here is the file without the comments, so you can see clearly how it should look.

rar.gif  KWXML_EXAMPLE.rar   696bytes   10 downloads

EDIT: I forgot to mention that if you want females to wear strapons when performing male animations, you should add a line in the XML

( <UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon> )

In the spoiler you can see where this line should be added. I made the color blue so you can find it easily. 

NOTE: this line is not in the example XML. Add it to your own XML file when needed. 

NOTE 2: When making animal animations, use the proper prefix for the animation name. For adult and teen sims that is always "a", for a dog that is "ad" and for a horse it's "ah"

Examples: 

Human: a_thisisanexample1A

Dog: ad_thisisanexample1A

Horse: ah_thisisanexample1A

Hope that can help...

I Don`t know how to do this, but MaryJane posted an example of xml here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71805-man-it-sucks-not-having-anyone-releasing-new-ts3-animations/page-2

Copied from MaryJane:

I'm sharing a XML file for Kinky world and explain it  in the spoiler as much as I can (I don't know everything, but I do know the basics since I finetune the XML files of animators to my own liking =)

Spoiler

First: the title. To know what you must do with that, follow the tutorial of TheMaster, he got that covered. It should always end with KW_yourname_animations though (S3_0333406C_00000000_(NEEDS YOUR HASH HERE)_KW_yourname_animations%%+_XML), only the hash depends on the name you choose. 

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<WooHooStages>

</WooHooStages>

This is the basic of the xml file. Al woohoostages must come between the  <WooHooStages> </WooHooStages>. Look at my file for the example. 

<!-- BED ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////  -->

<!--  Non existing sex anim  -->

Not necessary to make the xml file work, but comes in handy for the overview if you have a lot of animations. 

<WooHooStage> </WooHooStage>
Your animation data (see below) ALWAYS need to be between this. For every animation you create another <WooHooStage> </WooHooStage> and put the data (see below) in between. 

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<WooHooStages>

<WooHooStage>

Your nickname. Or mine in this case. This name will be seen in the KW menu with animations
<Key>KW_MaryJane_NonExisting_Animations.a_nonexistinganim1</Key>
This is the key of your animation, needed for the STBL files  - always starts with the name of the package files where you have the clip files stored -  See TheMaster tutorial for that, he got that covered
The category in which your animation belongs. Categoriess are Teasing, Handjob, Oraljob, Vaginal and Anal.
"None" is also an category, used for after woohoo idles (followed by a line of <Hidden>true</Hidden>, since they can't be displayed in the kinky menu as there is no category for it)
<Objects>BedSingle,BedDouble</Objects>
The objects on which the animation can be used. Oniki has a list on her Wiki if I remember that correctly. Frequently used are: Bedsingle, BedDouble, Couch, ChairLiving, ChairDining, Bathtub, Shower, Floor etc etc.
As you can see, you can enable an animation for more then one object. They are always separeted by one comma (,) and no spaces.
<LoopMax>10</LoopMax>
The max of the loops the animation plays in game. If your animation doesn't have much keyframes, there should be more loops. 
<Skill>0</Skill>
Never seen this one filled in actually. Don't know what it does. Leave it like this, lol. 
<MinSims>2</MinSims>
The minimal amount of sims for this animation to be played. So if you make an animation with two sims fucking, never fill in 1 or 3. 1 will just look weird, woohooing the air, and if you'd fill in 3, two sims can't perform this stage. It is kinda obvious ofcourse, but better safe than sorry. 
<NextStage>KW_MaryJane_NonExisting_Animations.a_nonexistinganim2</NextStage>
This one is optional. If you have a nice nextstage for your anim, fill in the KEY of that anim here. I filled in a key that isn't in my made up XML file, only to show what to do, but if you do this for real it will only give errors, since the stage would not exist. So only fill this in if your animation has a next stage, or else delete the line (assuming that you'll copy paste). 

IF your animation is a rape animation, it should be followed by the next lines:
<Flags>Rough</Flags>
<Victim>1</Victim>
This means that it is a rough animation, and the actor that has woohoo actor ID 1, is the victim in the animation. If the animation has a male victim, being raped by a woman, it should be <Victim>0</Victim> assuming that your male actor is actor 0. I really recommend to do it that way, 0 being the man and 1 being the woman for ALL your animations, so you won't get confused later. It's easier then do it different for each animation. 
You can also specify BDSM animations with it:
<Flags>BDSM</Flags>
<Victim>1</Victim>
Is it suitable for both rape and BDSM? Then do this:
<Flags>Rough,BDSM</Flags>
<Victim>1</Victim>

Is your animation not a rough or a BDSM one? Just delete the lines, or just don't use them, aight? 

<!-- Actor 1 -->
Not necessary, but may come in handy for overview. 
<WooHooActor Id="0">
The ID of the actor. The first actor = 0, the second =1, and if you have a third, that one will be 2. 
<Animation>a_nonexistinganim1A</Animation>
The name of the clip file in my KW_MaryJane_NonExisting_Animations.package. An animation name always starts with 'a'. See the masters tutorial. 
Fill in FullBody OR UpperBody OR LowerBody OR None.
<Species>Human</Species>
If you're making animal animations, you need to fill in Dog or Horse. 
<Genders>Male</Genders>
The gender that can perform this animation. It can be both ofcourse and if that is the case, fill in Male,Female 
<UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon>
This specifies if a female sim must wear a strapon when performing this animation. Recommended to add this line for all animations that have a male penetrating a female involved. 
<Action>
This specifies the actions in which the sim is involved.
If it's anal or vaginal, both actors should have that filled in. That doesn't count for Oral -and handjob. The one receiving an oraljob or handjob, should have 'None' filled in, UNLESS it's a mutual masturbation or 69 animation. A lot of animators make mistake with this part, that is why I edit XML files so much. 
<Partner>1</Partner>
This specifies on who this actor is performing the action on ( <WooHooActor Id="1"> ) . You can have more than one action for one actor (that's most of the times the case in threesome animations), look at XML files of animators for an example. 
<Arousal>-60</Arousal>
This is the short term arousal of the sim and what the animation does with it. Anal and Vaginal should always decrease the arousal (-60 to -100). Masturbation too (I like those on -20, but that is personal), otherwise it would be so harsh for your sim.
Teasing should always increase the arousal. Oraljob and handjob are free for your interpretation (but correct me if I'm wrong). I like it when my sims get aroused and not fullfilled by only an oraljob for example, so most of the times I edit the XML files to my own liking. 
</Action> 
</WooHooActor> 
Always end what you started! Important, or your animation won't show up in game

<!-- Actor 2 -->
<WooHooActor Id="1">
<Animation>a_nonexistinganim1B</Animation> 
As you might noticed already, the animation are different. A =  the male (the first animation), B = the female (the second animation). 
<Species>Human</Species>
<Genders>Female</Genders>
<Action>
<Partner>0</Partner>
<Arousal>-60</Arousal>
</Action>
  </WooHooActor>

</WooHooStage>

Following how an masturbation anim should be filled in:

<!-- COUCH/CHAIR ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////  -->

<!--  Non existing masturbation anim  -->
<WooHooStage>

<Key>KW_MaryJane_NonExisting_Animations.a_nonexistingmasturanim1</Key>
<Objects>Couch,ChairLiving,Chairdining</Objects>
<LoopMax>10</LoopMax>
<Skill>0</Skill>
<MinSims>1</MinSims>

<!-- Actor 1 -->
<WooHooActor Id="0">
<Animation>a_nonexistingmasturanim1A</Animation>
<NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
<Species>Human</Species>
<Genders>Male</Genders>
<Action>
<Partner>0</Partner>
Yes, he is his own partner. So the catagory is 'handjob' and not  'none' since he is performing the handjob himself. 
<Arousal>-20</Arousal>
</Action>
</WooHooActor>

</WooHooStage>

</WooHooStages>

This are the basics. I hope I didn't make a mistake or forgot something!

Here is the file without the comments, so you can see clearly how it should look.

rar.gif  KWXML_EXAMPLE.rar   696bytes   10 downloads

EDIT: I forgot to mention that if you want females to wear strapons when performing male animations, you should add a line in the XML

( <UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon> )

In the spoiler you can see where this line should be added. I made the color blue so you can find it easily. 

NOTE: this line is not in the example XML. Add it to your own XML file when needed. 

NOTE 2: When making animal animations, use the proper prefix for the animation name. For adult and teen sims that is always "a", for a dog that is "ad" and for a horse it's "ah"

Examples: 

Human: a_thisisanexample1A

Dog: ad_thisisanexample1A

Horse: ah_thisisanexample1A

Hope that can help...

Thank you Maraas but I also have this example, which I followed and even compared my xml to L666's and mike24's XMLs... 

What I noticed I hadn't used capital letters, now changed that, but still the same problem continues... 

Animation shows up in settings, but not in game...

Have to keep re-reading the xmls if I can spot some mistakes... trial and error... that's what they said this would be... :D

EDIT:

even changed the actors to different id's

I`m sorry I can`t be of more help :( 

I didn`t even get beyond the "feet sliding all over the place"-stage, before realizing animation demands more patience then I`ve got :)

Please have more patience then me, and don`t give up. Maybe if you send a PM to either Oniki, Mike or MaryJane they would help you?

More animators would be very welcome :) .

I`m sorry I can`t be of more help :(

I didn`t even get beyond the "feet sliding all over the place"-stage, before realizing animation demands more patience then I`ve got :)

Please have more patience then me, and don`t give up. Maybe if you send a PM to either Oniki, Mike or MaryJane they would help you?

More animators would be very welcome :) .

I will, if not getting over this problen in few days.

Imanaged to find few errors being wohoo instead of Woohoo etc, so slowly getting my xml corrected...

loading and closing sims3 on my laptop seems to be the biggest nuisance at the moment...

BE patience first 7 animations in 2 different sequence are about to be released!!

Any idea what and where did this came into my clip package?! (and if some one knows what this means???)

Error reading resource 0x0166038C-0x00000000-0x0000000000000000

Front-end Distribution: 14-0222-1852

Library Distribution: 14-0222-1852

Source: mscorlib

Assembly: mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

----

Stack trace:

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

at s3pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.WrapperForType(String type, Int32 APIversion, Stream s)

at S3PIDemoFE.MainForm.browserWidget1_SelectedResourceChanged(Object sender, ResourceChangedEventArgs e)

----

Source: s3pi.NameMapResource

Assembly: s3pi.NameMapResource, Version=1402.22.1843.33692, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

NameMapResource: unsupported 'version'.  Read '0x4701FB10', supported: '0x00000001'

----

Stack trace:

at NameMapResource.NameMapResource.Parse(Stream s)

----

EDIT:

Never mind, just forgot to save it and got normal in re-open...

Any idea what and where did this came into my clip package?! (and if some one knows what this means???)

Error reading resource 0x0166038C-0x00000000-0x0000000000000000
Front-end Distribution: 14-0222-1852
Library Distribution: 14-0222-1852

Source: mscorlib
Assembly: mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
----
Stack trace:
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at s3pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.WrapperForType(String type, Int32 APIversion, Stream s)
   at S3PIDemoFE.MainForm.browserWidget1_SelectedResourceChanged(Object sender, ResourceChangedEventArgs e)
----

Source: s3pi.NameMapResource
Assembly: s3pi.NameMapResource, Version=1402.22.1843.33692, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
NameMapResource: unsupported 'version'.  Read '0x4701FB10', supported: '0x00000001'
----
Stack trace:
   at NameMapResource.NameMapResource.Parse(Stream s)
----

EDIT:

Never mind, just forgot to save it and got normal in re-open...

How are you doing?

Did you follow themasters tutorial for making AW-animations? (just swapping out the AW-xml with KW-xml?)

At the moment, I have:

- renamed animatios ( a_nuru_stg1A -> a_nuru_stgA_01 ) and made complite new animation package

- reloaded again new masters how-to-animate package

- redone hashing

- redone animation xml

- redone xml package

- redone STBL 

and all as guide advises... and... Still having only 2/3 animations registered and none appearing into the game... 

i have had that problem last night, and i believe its caused by opening s3pe and other programs together with (Notepad++, STBL, Blender) after i restart my pc and redo everything 1 program at a time everything works out. maybe there's other factor into this problem but that's how mines done. 

Archived