[SEARCH][REQUEST]

Guest kenmastery

what you could do is make yourself. download the video in mp3 convert to wav. edit the wave file for the precise sound roughly 2 secs of it then convert to what ever fallout4 reads then open up creation kit and add it in as a vats sound.  it is capcom who own the mp3 file or the sound so you would have to mail them for permission to use i would imagine. unless the game is freeware now which i doubt.

Guest kenmastery

what you could do is make yourself. download the video in mp3 convert to wav. edit the wave file for the precise sound roughly 2 secs of it then convert to what ever fallout4 reads then open up creation kit and add it in as a vats sound.  it is capcom who own the mp3 file or the sound so you would have to mail them for permission to use i would imagine. unless the game is freeware now which i doubt.

Thanks for the help, sounds easy enough.

Thanks for the help, sounds easy enough.

heres 1 i made with mortal kombat 3 who knows if it will work imagine so try and find out. ill add i didnt even go into creation kit. total time involved about 40mins

really if i took more time i would put the bullet sound after the voice in this case but meh lol

what you need are:-

B.A.E

audacity

sounds.ba2

and the correct directory to place in which you will get from the sounds.ba2

from there locate the desired file then replace.

Edit:made plugin still couldnt get it to work, then realized i changed the critical hit in vats sound. dumb me was just taking a shot in vats not a critical lol

MK3 fatality.zip

Archived