Cherrys CHHDTP Breast and Bounce Physics with Collision

CherryHotaling

CHHDTP
Cherry Hotalings HDT Physics mod

Description:
This is my own personal Breast and Butt physics mod and adjustments. The idea was to have a more fantasy bounce to the breasts and butt that would show more during regular combat, sneaking, adult animations and more!

Video:
YouTube Video
The video does not quite do it justice. I may upload some more videos that are much clearer soon

Features:

• 3 Different amounts of bounce to pick from when downloading (Check the optional files section!)
  • Less Rubber banding issues.
  • Collision with hands and objects (Optional Havok Physics object which you must google to get)
  • Works with all HDT clothing and bodies.
  • Works on all NPCS that are wearing HDT clothing/armor.
  • Optional bodyslide files included in misc section for the body in the video.

Requirements:

Install:

1. Use NMM or mod manager to install
  2. (Optional Pick which amount of movement you want from optional files)
  3. Say Yes to overwrite when prompted

Known Issues

• KS Hairdos - HDT Physics Has an issue that causes the breasts and butt to spaz out. Simply download her optional "HDT BBP Fix" file

Download:

Download at the Nexus for simple release control currently

Thanks To:
HydrogensaysHDT
Groovtama
and the makers of SKSE

Does this have belly collision and thigh jiggles?

From what I can see, it looks very good. Nice jiggles, realistic settle time. I just may use it (if it has belly collision at the least. Thighs would be a huge plus ) :D

this

also the link leads to the edit page of the mod not the actually page :)

• 4 weeks later...

Update your nexus link it's using the edit link.

I am a dope and I cant believe I did that, Link fixed.!

Does this have belly collision and thigh jiggles?

From what I can see, it looks very good. Nice jiggles, realistic settle time. I just may use it (if it has belly collision at the least. Thighs would be a huge plus ) :D

Yes it works with collision physics but you need the collision physics object to work properly.

Thank you for posting the right link for me :)

(cross post from nexus in the hope that cherry sees it here)

I second the request for a halfway-version between regular and bouncy. Nice work so far!

Could you also consider dealing with the belly node? Currently the belly is not HDT-affected at all for me when using your preset.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Have been using Knightmare77's HDT Bounce and Jiggles. That contains some textures as well. Although not an easy choice to install, it works. I feel I should be using CHHDTP for it probably is better coded etc. (and I do like Cherry's work) But for now I see no difference to make the switch. Can anyone confirm the advantages to switch for BBP to Cherry's take on bounciness?

Archived