Don't need strap-ons for kissing! Help!

I think this has been brought up before, but i can't find the thread.

How can I keep my ladies from equipping strap-ons or the like for certain animations? In particular, I'm thinking of Leito's awesome kissing anims and one of the bound fisting ones.

Simplest solution I can think of is re-tagging them with FF tags so that two female options are available. Otherwise, whichever is put in the M of the MF pairing will get the dick.

A number of cunnilingus animations have this problem as well but depending on the mod calling the animation it doesn't always work for me.

Think that changing tags doesn't help.
1. OR change actor from Male to Female at all in function that register animation, instead something like 'int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)' use 'int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Female)'.
2. OR (Best solution) in AddPositionStage() add parameter 'strapon = false' for stages where strapon not in use, i.e.:
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "something_A2_S2")
change to
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "something_A2_S2", strapon = false)
About SLAL. Sorry, i always made animations set by own and can't give advice how to edit it SLAL packs because never used it (basically because it don't work well with creatures)

Kind Regards.

Think that changing tags doesn't help.

1. OR change actor from Male to Female at all in function that register animation, instead something like 'int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)' use 'int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Female)'.

2. OR (Best solution) in AddPositionStage() add parameter 'strapon = false' for stages where strapon not in use, i.e.:

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "something_A2_S2")

change to

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "something_A2_S2", strapon = false)

About SLAL. Sorry, i always made animations set by own and can't give advice how to edit it SLAL packs because never used it (basically because it don't work well with creatures)

Kind Regards.

I think this is EXACTLY the sort of thing I was looking for. Now where should I look for these parameters to edit?

I think this is EXACTLY the sort of thing I was looking for. Now where should I look for these parameters to edit?

I'm a bad teacher, especially if take into account that English is not my native language.

I hope you know how to recompile scripts.

As example. In sslAnimationDefaults.psc that comes with SexLab Framework look for

function LeitoKissing(int id)
    sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "Leito Kissing"

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Leito_Kissing_A1_S1", 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Leito_Kissing_A1_S2", 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Leito_Kissing_A1_S3", 0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S1", 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S2", 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S3", 0)

Base.SetStageTimer(1, 1.8)
    Base.SetStageTimer(3, 0.7)

Base.SetTags("Leito,Foreplay,LeadIn,Straight,Mouth,Kissing,Loving")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

And change lines

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S1", 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S2", 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S3", 0)

to

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S1", strapon = false)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S2", strapon = false)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S3", strapon = false)

This will help with Papyrus scripted animation registration. Maybe someone else will give to you advice how to implement it if animations are in SLAR pack.

Your English is pretty good! Give yourself some credit. :D

And I thought I knew how to recompile Papyrus scripts, but I think I did something wrong. The CK vomited up a few errors when I tried.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslAnimationDefaults"...
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): HasNodeTransformPosition is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): cannot call the member function HasNodeTransformPosition alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): GetNodeTransformPosition is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): cannot call the member function GetNodeTransformPosition alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): AddNodeTransformPosition is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): cannot call the member function AddNodeTransformPosition alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): UpdateNodeTransform is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): cannot call the member function UpdateNodeTransform alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): RemoveNodeTransformPosition is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): cannot call the member function RemoveNodeTransformPosition alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): UpdateNodeTransform is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): cannot call the member function UpdateNodeTransform alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): GetScriptVersion is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): cannot call the member function GetScriptVersion alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None
No output generated for sslAnimationDefaults.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sslAnimationDefaults.psc

What am I doing wrong? :/

Archived