What is the safest way to uninstall WW ?

skeev

Hello!
I like the mod, however, just like Oniky's mod for sims 3, it makes my game stutter and lag and lose FPS the more i save and play with the mod on, the more serious it becomes, so i decided to part with it, and only play around with it on rare occasions, without saving.
I would just like to know what is the safest way to remove it ? Like, do i have to switch off information saving in WW first, then remove the mod ?
Thanks in advance for reply!

Hey skeev!

There is no nice way to disable the mod or remove it, but here are three level of how you can do it.

3. Remove just the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' file. That will remove all custom interactions, most of the overrides, custom reactions and generally, the functionality of WW. By keeping the rest of the files you won't lose the skills, traits, and moodlets, but some may not disappear as soon as after in-game 24 hours.

2. Remove all the files, don't worry, your save or game won't break.

1. Remove all the files and 'WickedWoohooMod' folder inside the 'saves' folder. That will remove all of the extra save data the WW keeps so every installation of WW will be a fresh start with WW.

In any situation, all of these should be safe.

Well i need to apologise, it seems its not your mod at fault, but this latest crap they call a 'patch'. The game stutters and freezes with or without mods all the same, on forums people are reporting the same issue, it's the toddler patch.
So sorry, still its good to know how to uninstall in case things go awry.

Well i need to apologise, it seems its not your mod at fault, but this latest crap they call a 'patch'. The game stutters and freezes with or without mods all the same, on forums people are reporting the same issue, it's the toddler patch.

So sorry, still its good to know how to uninstall in case things go awry.

Oh, I didn't even notice, I thought you were just saying that Sims 3 lags in general.

I really try to make WW as optimized as possible and for the most of the development I was testing the game with an 8 years old CPU and had little to none issues running the game.

I am a professional you know? That's why I am making a sex mod for a sims game.  :lol: 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

To all the people who says they install it by program, i think you can just easily remove the mod folder where the packages are located at for the specific mod 'wicked whims'? I usually install it like that and when i remove it, I don't seem to have problems. But yeah, replying keev, even without the patch my game stuttered but that was just my laptop so I understand where you come from, maybe it's something that you have in your mods folder that's causing it to lag since it's probably not updated or just out of date

Archived