Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

I haven't installed it yet but, at a guess, you don't want just the "E" folder but rather you want what's in that folder - the file labelled com.cat and you want to put it in (I'm guessing here because I don't have the game yet myself) steam\steamapps\common\Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\effect\ 

So you take the com.cat from the E folder and replace the version that's in the effect folder. 

Hy guys i have a little problem. I haven't the E folder, so i added it from the SV EV Uncensored mod, but i can see always the lights. Where is the problem?

There is no 'E folder' , put the com.cat file that you find in E folder of zipped file, here: Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\effect\

Also, I'm not sure but if you play only in english there's no need to overwrite the files in the C J K folders.

Ok, now I have a question to understand the gameplay, I can't use the Frantic Mode for Ayane (doa5) and the ikkitousen characters, is it normal or it's me?

Hy guys i have a little problem. I haven't the E folder, so i added it from the SV EV Uncensored mod, but i can see always the lights. Where is the problem?

There is no 'E folder' , put the com.cat file that you find in E folder of zipped file, here: Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\effect\

Also, I'm not sure but if you play only in english there's no need to overwrite the files in the C J K folders.

Ok, now I have a question to understand the gameplay, I can't use the Frantic Mode for Ayane (doa5) and the ikkitousen characters, is it normal or it's me?

I don't think those characters strip at all.

Normal, they don't have that skill, as they are cameo and don't have the training to do that move.

Normal, they don't have that skill, as they are cameo and don't have the training to do that move.

Theres a story reason for frantic mode? Where is this told? cause i thought it was a gameplay only mechanic.

Changing the plbodyscl.bin still works. Used my SKSV file and it worked, but Mikagura is gone. Guess I can just use HxD and adjust the SKEV file.

Nvm I couldn't for life of me get it working. Im no modder, just wanted to make the characters flat but failed. Im stuck waiting til someone smarter than me does it

post-923101-0-53291500-1489889973_thumb.png

post-923101-0-48958400-1489889984_thumb.png

Theres a story reason for frantic mode? Where is this told? cause i thought it was a gameplay only mechanic.

Frantic Mode is RB + Y (with gamepad xbox360 on PC)

The only story-reason that I know is that the Frantic and normal Tranformation are related to Yin and Yang.

Yin = Frantic mode. You lose all your clothes, attack power goes up and defense goes down.

Yang = Transform (shinobi mode) you get different combos and access to ninja arts.

Not to mention the term "Shinobi" that is the male word for Ninja,

actually female ninjas are called Kunoichi, from here onwards I am really confused because in the game are all girls.

I don't know anything else.

I haven't installed it yet but, at a guess, you don't want just the "E" folder but rather you want what's in that folder - the file labelled com.cat and you want to put it in (I'm guessing here because I don't have the game yet myself) steam\steamapps\common\Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\effect\

So you take the com.cat from the E folder and replace the version that's in the effect folder.

Thank you guys. I'll give a try :D

Uncensored mode with nipples works fine! It was so fast. But it doesnt works with creative finishers, light beams doesnt dissapear.

Also it would be cool a no underwear or breakable underwear mod :blush:

BTW, I read you can touch the girls and even kiss them in the dressing room by pressing both control sticks in the 360 controlers, but anyone knows how to do it with a keyboard? I didnt figure out yet. On Shinovi Versus it was way easier.

To get hands out click X+Num2, moving around with WSAD (left hand) and Num4,5,6,8 (right hand) and touching with X (lh) and Num2 (rh). To kiss, after hearth is full, touch hand and then click with mouse on the hand. Lips movement is WSAD and confirm with K. At least thats how it works for me.

To get hands out click X+Num2, moving around with WSAD (left hand) and Num4,5,6,8 (right hand) and touching with X (lh) and Num2 (rh). To kiss, after hearth is full, touch hand and then click with mouse on the hand. Lips movement is WSAD and confirm with K. At least thats how it works for me.

Thank you! It worked :P

Changing the plbodyscl.bin still works. Used my SKSV file and it worked, but Mikagura is gone. Guess I can just use HxD and adjust the SKEV file.

Nvm I couldn't for life of me get it working. Im no modder, just wanted to make the characters flat but failed. Im stuck waiting til someone smarter than me does it

It still works just fine. But replacing the files doesn't. EV has many more characters than SV (35 compared to 24, at least in the file), so obviously the filesize is different.

But other than that, it's 100% the same structure. It just has more content. I have already made a new thread on the steam forums concerning the body scales, and someone confirmed that he is working on making a new too for easy modding. You can find the new thread here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/502800/discussions/0/133259956009520157/

If you need help with manually editing, just let me know. Also, the first 20 characters or so are safe to just replace with whatever values you had been using in SV. Just make sure that the filesizes stays the same.

As for the last 4 characters... I'm not completely sure, but when I had a look it appeared that only the first 20 characters of SV are at the same offset as in the ES file. So if you replace the 21-24th character entry in ES with those of SV, you might overwriting someone else instead. But again, as long as the filesizes stays the same, there shouldnt be a problem with the game...

It still works just fine. But replacing the files doesn't. EV has many more characters than SV (35 compared to 24, at least in the file), so obviously the filesize is different.

But other than that, it's 100% the same structure. It just has more content. I have already made a new thread on the steam forums concerning the body scales, and someone confirmed that he is working on making a new too for easy modding. You can find the new thread here:

If you need help with manually editing, just let me know. Also, the first 20 characters or so are safe to just replace with whatever values you had been using in SV. Just make sure that the filesizes stays the same.

As for the last 4 characters... I'm not completely sure, but when I had a look it appeared that only the first 20 characters of SV are at the same offset as in the ES file. So if you replace the 21-24th character entry in ES with those of SV, you might overwriting someone else instead. But again, as long as the filesizes stays the same, there shouldnt be a problem with the game...

Yeah your old thread is what I was looking at while trying to get it to work. Im just not good at it. After I tried changing values manually Mikagura was back but all character and her werent flat anymore. Ill probably try some more. Thanks for the help!

Edit: Thanks so much man! I was able to get it working with your advice. I couldn't get the bodyscale list from the SKSV thread to show but it did today. You're the best

post-923101-0-98004000-1489959936_thumb.png

Yeah your old thread is what I was looking at while trying to get it to work. Im just not good at it. After I tried changing values manually Mikagura was back but all character and her werent flat anymore. Ill probably try some more. Thanks for the help!

Edit: Thanks so much man! I was able to get it working with your advice. I couldn't get the bodyscale list from the SKSV thread to show but it did today. You're the best

Your whalecum my friend. Yeah, the list didn't work anymore as I have been using dropbox to host the files. And they changed how sharing files work, so I had to generated new links for them. Fixed it after writing the post here.