Real Eyes (FO4 Textures)

View File

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Download and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory
or use your prefered download manager.
--------------------------------------------------

Edited by Guest

No they're not stand alone . I tried them . So if you try them back up your existing eye folder first ( if you already have an eye mod installed ) . They do look great although the sclera ( eye whites ) needs the brightness dialling down a little to stop the eyes ' glaring ' in darker dim conditions . In conversations and in already bright conditions they look nice but the issue this game occasionally has with bloom ( and I have a mod installed to remove excess bloom ) makes them stand out almost creepily in dim light . When I experimented in Paint.NET at just darkening the sclera while leaving the Iris and Pupil alone I reduced the brightness of the sclera by -50 and that seemed to largely get rid of the dim lit glare while also keeping them so they still ' pop ' in the day . I'm not really knocking them Gamoholik because you've done a really nice job with them , but you just need to dial down the sclera brightness thats all . I dont use Eyes of Beauty because for me theyre too much the other way and in some lights their scleras look almost grey . With a bit of tweaking you have potentially the best modded eyes available for the game here so stick with them Gamoholik because if you adjust them a little I think youre onto a real winner here . :)

EDIT - If you read my post earlier ignore what I said about the reflections as I tried doing some eyes without reflections . My only advice would be the above and thats it .

Edited by Bruce Banner