Dead Space armor.

post-1789768-0-33305300-1488755870_thumb.jpgSo i was thinking that maybe...someone would be able to make this armor, for cbbe and bodyslide files. i don't know if  that's too much to ask but probably is since it's a really techy armor... So the actual thing is RIOT SECURITY ARMOR from the game Dead Space 2...idk what else to say..xD

It would be really awesome but the front display thingy would have to go since the function of it would be replaced by the pip boy. I miss those armors but I hate replaying the games they suck so bad. The whole story behind the mysterious markers turned out to be an intergalactic eat at joe's advert:-( Anyone could have written a better ending than that it was so pointless.

I'm pretty sure someone made this for Skyim already. If someone can get me those moshes and textures, I can take a go at YuI

I remenber that mod! But idk where the find the author but i do remember it is NOT on nexus 

It would be really awesome but the front display thingy would have to go since the function of it would be replaced by the pip boy. I miss those armors but I hate replaying the games they suck so bad. The whole story behind the mysterious markers turned out to be an intergalactic eat at joe's advert:-( Anyone could have written a better ending than that it was so pointless.

True ;-; The ps3 special dlc was kinda cool actually and dead space 3 better! but still meh ending tbh

• 1 year later...

Guy's the post is about FO4 not Skyrim. No offence or anything but it is really annoying when you search for Fallout stuff and everyone gives you mods for Skyrim.

But on the topping, there is one armour mod, literally one. And it is the normal engineers armour for DS1. It's not bad, but It has issues, like there is an invisible gap between the hand and forearm, plus it is in a mod bundle pack. I'll see if I can link it.

Also I haven't tried it on my female chara yet so I don't know if it works there, only on male. I have been searching all the mod sites I can find for the past three days for as much dead space stuff as I can and honestly there is maybe one or two in a sea of thousands.

Edit: Link https://www.gunetwork.org/t10922-fo4-august-armor-pack-public-release The rest of the armours on it are great too. 

Archived