Sexout Rapist question, also some animations not working

KGZ18

Hi, this is my first post, and I hate to sound idiotic but I had a few questions.

When I'm approached by someone and am asked for sex, whenever the the blowjob animation starts, all that happens is that my character as well as the NPC just stand really close together and do nothing. Every single one of my other animations seem to be working, but not that one. In the console it says

Sexout: Player(00000014) playIdle amra403b

Secondly, how do I exactly choose to rape someone? Is there a button I have to press or is it just dialogue? Because I have tried pressing all buttons on NPC's as well as initiating dialogue with everyone,and nothing happens regarding this. The SexoutRapist does not appear in the MCM either. I've probably done something wrong but not sure what. In my mods list the .esp file is enable, but it shows up as yellow/gold writing, and says

"SexoutCommonResources.esm - DISABLED"

Is that the problem? If it is, how do I enable it?

Also I have a problem when I initiate sex and theres more people nearby a menu keeps coming up saying

"Which follower will the powder ganger use"

1<noname>

2<noname>

etc etc

Whats going on?

I'm fairly new to mods, so I apologise again for this, and I appreciate any help.

When I wrote SORapist (back in the mists of time when Jesus was riding a Triceratops, or something like that), there weren't as many animations available as there are today, plus there wasn't any tagging system.  Basically I went through SexOut and found all of the animations in there that were either a little more "rapey" (or that made me laugh) and made that the specific ones ued.  The mod calls very specific animations.  With some of the new updates, it's possible that the animations that SOR uses no longer exist, so you'll get nothing.  Rape is initiated by a single button - the 'b' key if I remember correctly.  If you are sneaking (and undetected), you will automatically rape (options that appears let you choose the type of rape).  If you are not sneaking, or were detected (while sneaking), it will start a dialog with the intended victim.  Either way, the 'b' is what initiates the rape.

Two things:

When I'm approached by someone and am asked for sex, whenever the the blowjob animation starts, all that happens is that my character as well as the NPC just stand really close together and do nothing. Every single one of my other animations seem to be working, but not that one. In the console it says

Sexout: Player(00000014) playIdle amra403b

Not from SOR.  SOR has no "approach" mechanic.  The PC ALWAYS has to initiate the contact (the 'b' key).  This must from a different mod.  Especially since it is an AMRA animation ("amra403b") and when I created SOR, there were no AMRA animations in existence.  At least not on LL and not for SexOut.

Also I have a problem when I initiate sex and theres more people nearby a menu keeps coming up saying

"Which follower will the powder ganger use"

1<noname>

2<noname>

etc etc

Whats going on?

Also not from SOR.  Probably Tryout or another some tryout related mod.

Archived