Bodyslide Built UNPB and UNPB

Cetius

While downloading and using UNPB outfits, I noticed there is some clipping issues when I mix and match clothes built from Bodyslide's UNPB Preset and UNPB clothes. Is there anyway to fix this problem? I have built the female body with UUNP Special, using the UNPB Preset specifically if this helps.

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps try building the female body with hdt, and if that doesn't work, build with non-het body (normal).

You should try to keep the built body base the same for all outfits (e.g. build UUNP Special preset UNPB for all armors).

Some outfits may or may not require hdt, and with inconsistent bodies (hdt, no hdt, special...), it's obvious you'd run into issues here and there for whatever reason.

I've tried building the female body with HDT, Non-HDT UUNP - UNPB Preset but I can still see clipping. There's a thing I noticed, which is that UUNP's UNPB preset is not exactly the same as the UNPB shape you can download at Nexus, as the body shape changes when I use UNPB clothing. I was sure the UUNP - UNPB Preset was exactly the same as the Nexus UNPB. (btw the UNPB clothing I equipped was not supported for UUNP Bodyslide, but seems to fit perfectly for the Nexus version of UNPB.)

EDIT: I've done some research and I found out UUNP Bodyslide female body with any preset is incompatible with clothing not made for UUNP Bodyslide, which explains the clipping issues, unless someone can prove me wrong.

Archived