[REQUEST] 3DGame site Skyrim Armors

Usually I don't have any problems with downloading outfits from this website but this one eludes me. 

Link to Blog - http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-711.html   (awesome blog btw!)

> The link above only showcases the outfit I'm looking for, link to actual file is just below the second screenshot. 

Which leads to - http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5520713-1-1.html

"mg_05" is the name of the outfit. NOT to be confused with another outfit, "mg05" the underscore makes the difference, even with google search. 

Here's a picture of the outfit itself

mg_05

post-1082973-0-94173800-1487970548_thumb.jpg

If anybody has this outfit available please provide me with a link? It's for UNP body which is perfectly fine with my as I use UUNP, so even better if it happens to also be for UUNP. tongue.png

Thanks a bunch and have a nice weekend LL!

- I'll follow this topic just in case it gets lost due to other requests coming in, but feel free to PM me! 

Hey thank you! I couldn't find a working link when I was googling =(

Edit: I had actually tried this link earlier, when I download either of the files (listed as 001 or 002 at end of filename) I can't extract them with 7z, WinRAR, etc. (After changing the extension of course, when downloaded they default save as extensions "001 & 002" respectively.) Do I need a archiving program that's compatible with extensions not normally used? Unrelated (sorta) I was looking for 3D models for another game and it required the use of a special extractor so that the file names would come up in Japanese instead of random jibberish, so that it would be translatable.

Did you happen to download from this link as well? If so were you able to get the archives to extract?

Thanks.

can also confirm that 7Zip will open that file (btw it has a feature where if you try to open a file that MIGHT be an archive it will sort things out and open it)

btw those files are a split 7Zip file anyway. Most of the time if you see a file set with .001 .002 ... .0?? you will need the entire set to open (.001 gets opened and then each in turn)

• 6 months later...

Archived