Better free camera mod - help needed

Doing Skyrim (sex) stories with screenshots, my wife and I are using "Better free camera" mod. So far we are doing good and we learned the basics. We want to expand our knowledge of using this mod, but since English is not our native language, we don't understand certain functions in MCM menu. The author of the mod, whom we respect very much, didn't explain certain functions and using sole google translation or the dictionary doesn't help.

Therefore, we kindly ask if someone would give us brief description of the functions listed in red box (see the pictures).

Help is highly appreciated and whoever help us have our eternal gratitude.

post-894077-0-38421000-1487889302_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-16939200-1487889325_thumb.jpg

For the first, FOV means 'Field of View' which describes the 3D angle of your camera view (your ingame view). Your view is basically a cone and the angle of the tip is described by the fov. The larger the number the wider the view. Just write fov  x and a number (x) ingame in the console to get an idea of what I mean. Default FOV is 65.

For the second screenshot I assume that 'Time multiplier setting' the equivalent to the sgtm console command is. This basically describes the speed of your game. Default is 1.0, 0.0 means that the game is frozen and 2.0 means the game runs in double the speed. 

Toggle AnimCam - no idea, probably the tfc command (free camera).

Toggle Clipping - this most likely disables the vanishing of objects that are really close to the camera

Become Unstuck - no idea, probably the tcl command (disable collisions).

Archived