Defeat on SE and Necro

mentla

Hi,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, very new to modding and this site.  Can Defeat be made to work on SE?  I read around it and one seems to need Script Extender, which I don't think will be available until next month at least.

Also, are there any out-of-the-box Necro mods?  Can't find any recent mentions of it on here.  Some Foresworn just nearly killed me and just killing them back somehow didn't seem enough!

Thanks!

Hi! Defeat (and all the other sexlab mods) won't work on SE until we have SKSE64 and Sexlab is ported over to SE. Then the individual mod authors will be responsible for porting their work over and making it compatible with SE. 

I know Funnybizness animations has a lot of necro animations, and I seem to remember there being a mod that adds a "necro" option when looting dead bodies... but I don't remember what it was. I know that's not very helpful :P

Lastly, this is the downloads section so it is home to downloads only--people get excited when reading titles in the downloads section that are really just questions ;) In the future you'll want to post requests/help finding mods here.

Archived