OSA UltiPoser - ultimate poser for Skyrim

Mofme

I have my 81 picked out, how soon do you think you will have plugins available?

Taught me which mods have most of my favorite poses.

Pretty cool so far! :)

I will start working on it the next week.

• 6 months later...
On 15/2/2017 at 11:57 AM, Mofme said:

Hey,

I've got an idea (and skills to make it real) for a tool which will allow us to select our favourite poses from several packs and compile it into single custom pack for use with OSA. OSA is wonderful tool, yet it's not used enough in my opinion. It will have several pros compared to traditional posers and even OSA Poser Module.

Advantages:

- no more ESPs (currently: one per poser pack)

- no more crowded inventory menu

- you can select only poses you want to use - and you will be able to compile a package containing poses from various poser mods

- finally you will be able to use you favourite poses from Halo Poser, OSex and SexLab at once ;] - it wasn't possible before

- dramatic decrease in the strings/fnis animation slots used

Disadvantages:

- none?

- ok, one - somebody (me) has to program it (in fact I already started)

This tool will work online, features I'm thinking of:

- online pose reference gallery

- user (registration will be necessary - no fancy facebook integrations or e-mail requirements though) will be able to create custom animation packages

- user will be able to bookmark poses

- user will be able to select/deselect poser mods he/she uses and has installed

- user will be able to filter poses by pose style / pose hotness etc

- online pose reference library (I already asked roundrovin for permission to re-use his photo albums and I'm waiting for his reply)

- custom name for poses (instead of names like pinup01 or gomapero1-54 you will be able to rename poses into more familiar names like "kneeling" or "sitting on barrel")

- customized pose creation will be as easy as selecting favourite poses acros several packs then clicking "compile" and downloading created archive - created pose pack will allow users to select poses from OSA menu using poser name/pose name or pose style/pose name

Above is minimal functionality but also maybe some other functions may be useful like:

- pose taging (for filtering etc)

- pose rating

- sharing pose packs etc

Please tell me what do you think. Feature requests are welcome too.

ok, you got my attention, i want it xD actually im using poser hotkeys

On 1/26/2018 at 3:05 AM, superrayas said:

ok, you got my attention, i want it xD actually im using poser hotkeys

Project is on hold until march/april when I have more time :frown:

For now it works as an interactive gallery... I have to update it with the new poses (for example from latest GomaPero pack) as well...

Archived