Transformer crature to NPC

Kagor

Fegeena please tell me - CS means you can change the monster on the NPC that he appeared dialogue.   Or is tightly sewn. I'm in some fashion seen our dog, she called, nosida luggage, etc. But all of this with the menu + such as Lovers Kreatures. Above it was the same all-+ - which means no dialogues.

?? I don't understand all you ask

Creatures can not have dialogs like NPCs. That's impossible.

You can add a script to a creature:

With a menu; follow, wait, inventory, fuck me, ....

Or a menu with "fake" dialogs.

Example: When you activate a creature(Goblin)  a menu opens with dialog "What do you want in our cave? "  and you can click two options: 1; "I kill you all" ( close menu and fight), 2; "I want to talk to your boss" =  next menu window opens with Goblin dialog "Why you want to talk to our boss?  and you get the next options. ......

In this way you can simulate quite long conversations with creatures. And with condition checks in the script you can change the "dialogs" ( check quest stage, variables, token)

In the example above : After you talked to the boss, and you visit the Goblin cave the next time, the Goblin can say "Hello, come in." and you can "say" "hello" (close menu) or you can choose "Isn't it boring to guard the entrance? Do you want to fuck me?"  = close menu and start sex.

That's a NPC. A race. Of course they can use dialogs.

In the Monster gils Mod are many NPC "creatures", NPCs with creature "clothes".

Some only with added horns, wings,...  and some with full body-head "clothes"

But all are NPCs, no creatures.

Example: creatures and NPCs

werewolves: There are creatures werewolf Mods, they are creatures and can not have dialogs.

And there are Mods with NPCs with "werewolf clothes", the same werewolf mesh but the skeleton bones are changed so that the "werewolf clothes" works with the human skeleton. ( also the player can wear the clothes).

Both werewolves look the same in the game. One is a creature and can not talk, the other is a NPC and can talk.

Creatures can not have dialogs like in your picture. That's impossible with the Oblivion engine.

Now i totally don't understand your question.

What do you want? No dialogs for the "creature-NPC" ? A menu when you activate the "creature-NPC" ?

• 1 month later...

Archived