Better Villains: The King of Worms

Myst42

So...

I still have my ongoing project of 3 "large" mods for Oblivion

Always wanted to make Oblivion great again...

So there is the animation replacer, the outfit replacer and the race replacer

Now, product of the merging of these, new ideas came

One of them being the idea of enhancing the aspect of some key characters both in garments and looks.

The race mod will take cara of looks, the outfit replacer can give them better gear but...

There is an aspect I dont yet manage

And that is questing.

And here is the idea I have for this:

Final battle with the King of Worms must be much difficult by adding a few features:

Aspect:

• Mannimarco looks better (ESO Style) and has a weapon that does more damage (Necromancer scythe)

Fallen Heroes:

• To ensure the actual badassery of a true king of necromancers, fallen reanimated heroes will fight at his side against you. because a few zombies and skeletons aint worth it, Imagine if you could be evil and kill "the player". Now you reanimate the player in all his awesomeness and have him be your undead minion. That's some true necromantic powah. Well it's something like that, but you as the player, get to fight them, same as if they were the ones that came before you.

Lich form

• Once you kill him in human form, he rises again, but this time he looks like a reaper-type lich (faceless hood)

All of this I understand, is quite doable, but my problem is I don't specialize in quest mods, therefore, I know nothing about them

The idea is to integrate these changes "seamlessly" with the vanilla quest, maybe even some dialogue in the end or something

Here's the look of the lich-type robe in case someone wants to see

post-6429-0-55922100-1485702354_thumb.jpg

So where do I begin?

What's the simplest way to do this?

Can I do it or I'm gonna need fucktons of learning first, with time I dont have?

Anybody can see ideas on how could this be done?

Archived