Romance dialogue extention

I love SexLab Romance mod which gives a feelling of a romance leading to consensual sex. Just a little bit awkward when you have to tell your new acquaintance "Let's go somewhere a little more private", but you are a stranger here in this town, and have no bed in your ownership. So you start running around in search of where to lay down with your lover. Meanwhile, isn't he a local? Doesn't he have a bed to sleep in? Why in the world shouldn't I ask or suggest him/her like "Let's go over to your place"?

Let he then go straight to his bed, I'll follow. I can suppose it might be diffucult to script in, or may be not. Please, make it clear to me.

You are very strict. I start feeling ashamed of myself and of the count of my posts. Think I'd better try to justify myself and tell you that I indeed had an intention to publicate my idea on SexLab Romance thread, but then desided to start a new one. The reasons: no update of SexLab Romance since Aug 19 2014 07:33 PM; secondly, I know a few more mods dealing the same stuff, like Follow Me for Sex, and I don't want to get them all spammed with my posts. I thought it would be better to give a hollar to all the modders working on dialog sex. Besides, I didn't know a new topic starting is kind of an act of barbarism and such a burden for the forum. So, excuse me.

You are very strict. I start feeling ashamed of myself and of the count of my posts. Think I'd better try to justify myself and tell you that I indeed had an intention to publicate my idea on SexLab Romance thread, but then desided to start a new one. The reasons: no update of SexLab Romance since Aug 19 2014 07:33 PM; secondly, I know a few more mods dealing the same stuff, like Follow Me for Sex, and I don't want to get them all spammed with my posts. I thought it would be better to give a hollar to all the modders working on dialog sex. Besides, I didn't know a new topic starting is kind of an act of barbarism and such a burden for the forum. So, excuse me.

Not trying to step on your fingers here, just trying to make it clear a lone thread in a different forum stands a lot better chance of being lost and forgotten. Putting it in the support thread for the mod means that if the original author starts working on the mod again or some other person takes up the mod they are far more likely to see the suggestion and consider implementing it.

A good suggestion may even be the trigger to make an update.

Archived