My game stops working since the January 12 update with the toddlers!

shaape67

Hello

I have a problem since the sims 4 put the toddlers,
My game stops working,

I have already removed the wickedwoohoomod file in saves, nothing works ...

Help me please !!!!

Here are the info:

Game version 1.26.96.1010

I download the wickedwhims update of January 24 but its not solved my problem

I try everything! Since the January 12 update! My game stops working after 10 minutes of game about as soon as I remove turbodriver it no more bug !!
help me !! I want to play with this mod it make the game much more realistic and have can creates full of history !!

lastException.txt

WickedWhimsException.txt

My game has been crashing constantly, and for some reason now I can only play for about five minutes before it crashes, especially when I use the animations. I've updated and everything, and I've checked all my addons. I have no idea what's going on :( My computer isn't being overclocked, and everything else seems to check out.

I also have the exact same issue. It's definitely something to do with WW but I can't pin point exactly what.

Everything is 100% up to date.

Edit: After further testing it appears that the problem lies with WW and LunarEclipses HD Penis mod not playing well together since the latest update. At least for me this is the case.

I can use WW just fine with all my other mods as long as I disable LunarEclipses. Hopefully something can be worked out here.

Edit #2: Just opened my eyes wide enough to notice LunarEclipse has already updated this mod.

LunarEclipse was confirmed to cause crashes so make sure to either update or remove the mod.

Crashes caused by Custom Content
Any outdated Custom Content like clothing, additional objects, edited tuning or other new content can cause crashes! Additional content to WickedWhims animations, penis replacements, skin replacements and extra objects are no exception to this rule. Custom Content is generally the most common issue of the game crashing.

Make a copy of your saves (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves) and try removing all Custom Content you have. Load the game afterward and see if the problem persists. Remember to remove everything, don't assume that something can't cause issues, no exceptions!

Crashes caused by Script Mods
Less likely, but still possible, are crashes caused by script mods. The reason for them being the lesser evil is the nature of the code they are running which is protected from ending the game process and crashing. Where it's still possible, it's rare that script mods will cause the game to crash and WickedWhims is classified as a script mod.

Since generally, you're looking to have the script mods (like WickedWhims or MC Command Center) running you don't really want to remove them. If removing Custom Content didn't help then look into posting any exception files that are being created by the game.

I love Beta-testing, so I removed my mods folder from SIMs 4, the game created a new, blank one with a config file.

I ran the WW windows installer, then started up the game.

no crashing, ran like a charm and the WW options worked perfectly.

I'll start adding creator's animations one by one and identify if any cause a crash.

on that subject, I noticed that taking a test shower, that my sim had a penis and there was no mosaic.

Is it possible that penis add-ons and/ or having the xSIMS.de_The_Sims_4_Mosaic_Censor_Remover.package installed may be causing the crashes?

I love Beta-testing, so I removed my mods folder from SIMs 4, the game created a new, blank one with a config file.

I ran the WW windows installer, then started up the game.

no crashing, ran like a charm and the WW options worked perfectly.

I'll start adding creator's animations one by one and identify if any cause a crash.

on that subject, I noticed that taking a test shower, that my sim had a penis and there was no mosaic.

Is it possible that penis add-ons and/ or having the xSIMS.de_The_Sims_4_Mosaic_Censor_Remover.package installed may be causing the crashes?

WW includes mosaic remover.

Refer to this topic with penis problems: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72621-female-with-a-penis-help/

follow-up: no problems with animations or files so far. except for, and I'll try them again just to be sure, Kendo's UR-Naked.

it'd be a big help if folks would specify where their custom content item will appear in the game fo use.

Still, have not found the TOYS4TWATS&COCKS shop

I did find that MTS_weerbesu_1669650_UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.8 works still and does more than the needs. hoping to find one that freezes the decay. I thought M Gomez had one.

However, "No Jealousy - Sims 4 - Darkpool.package"  nor "Sims 4 No Jealousy'_Darkpool.package" work anymore, so it would be nice if some cool scripter could update and fix it. those were the only two files of it I could find.

UN_Detailed Bottom definitely had to be removed for the game to start, and I removed UN_MuscualrTOP as well but did not get a notice about it

Have no found the Vo, Weston or Farley families to add in.

O Positiv's "Window as nailed" is eluding me as well.

Additionally, Dofman says for their " WW_moreCUM_Bukkake_1.0" or " WW_moreCUM_1.0" to work, the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package" should be removed. I just changed the file extension to .package.hold, but I really haven't seen what the animation description promised.

suggestions, questions?

Thanks for your time and creativity,

Mark

Archived