Banging an Angel

So there my character was, in a cave filled with now-dead undead and the hot-bodied Angel summoned via the Midas Spell. Together they had wiped out the undead plague and since there was plenty of time left on the summons, the two decided to celebrate a bit of Victory Booty.

It was quite amusing, especially when after the great climax, the Angel floated back up to the heavens.

All was well and good. Then, a few months later, I ran into the same cave, summoned the same angel, wiped out the same undead, but now when I ask her if she would like to celebrate some Victory Booty, she replies with (I was not ready).

I poked around through the Lovers LAPF and Lover's voice esps, and found this remark, but could make no sense of the conditions. The stage was set and there were no living or unliving things around. She was not mounted on a horse, or swimming.

I found this strange, because my character had put her flat a few months before. So I was wondering, is there something in Lovers, or Midas, that prevents a repeat performance if the target is an Angel? Maybe the writers got religious and decided to prevent such a thing?

I found the last attempt quite humorous. My character has chosen Dibella as his patron goddess (naturally, with this mod, what else could he logically choose?), and the Angel therefore comes from Dibella, yet this one replied "I cannot be seen with a womanizer."

Why not?

Does anyone have any idea if Midas or the LoversVoiceSSP creators suddenly got religion or something?

No there is no religion check :lol:   ...except contraception and condom ban.  ;)

Lovers with PK esp checkes before sex ( during the dialog )

if me.IsActor && me.GetDisabled==0
    if me.GetDead==0 && me.IsRidingHorse==0
    if me.IsSwimming==0 && (me.GetSitting==0 || (me.GetIsCreature && me.GetSitting==10)) && me.GetUnconscious==0  
    if me.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain==0 && me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier==0 && me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem==0
    if IsSummonable me==0

Your angle is Actor and not disabled

Not dead and not riding horse

No swimming, no sitting and not Unconscious ( I don't know what "me.GetIsCreature && me.GetSitting==10" means. I only know GetSitting 0,1, 2, 3, 4 and for riding 11, 12, 13, 14  . But it is unimportant to you, the angels are no creatures they are NPCs )

Think the angle is not spell target of the Lovers spell "xLoversMain "Lovers During Sex Animation" [sPEL:0103BFD5] "  , it adds Water Breathing during sex.

The angle shound not have the items xLoversPkrIdentifier==0  and xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem==0. Normally the items are only during sex in the inventory.

You can check it with the console

xLoversPkrIdentifier "Lovers SEX" [CLOT:0100080C]

xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem "Lovers Equipment" [CLOT:01000813]

Open console  ( xx = the load order ID of Lovers with PK.esm  )

click on the angel

enter in the console

GetitemCount xx00080C

hit enter

The result must be 0

click on the angel  ( xx = the load order ID of Lovers with PK.esm )

enter in the console

GetitemCount xx000813

hit enter

The result must be 0

With console command "removeItem" you can remove the item. Or with "removespell xx03BFD5" the Lovers spell.

-----------------------------------------------

I think this is the problem "    if IsSummonable me==0    "

The angles are Summonable,   you can not have sex with summonable NPCs.

Check the Midas Mod if the angel NPCs are set to summonable.

It would surprise me if the angel was set to summonable, considering Lovers worked on them in the past.

My guess is that the Angel was unsummoned before Lovers was able to clean them properly.

Do as fejeena suggested and check their inventory records via the getitemcount console command.

Thanks for the replies.

I checked into Midas- the Angel is an NPC who is enabled when the spell is cast, and disabled again afterward. She is NOT summonable, as in her NPC card is not checked in the checkbox Summonable.

I fired up the game and summoned her. Lovers esm is in slot 07, and when I clicked on her then consoled GetItemCount 0700080C, I got the result 0. The same for item 07000813. Zero. I used other mod numbers to see if I was one-off, but then the console said it could find nothing in Object ID, so I am pretty sure I had the right prefix.

I did a mvoeto Player on her, because sometimes in the console that pops up other info. Stage= 15 was one, FactionRank =2 another. Does that matter?

She is still not able to be seduced. I guess she does not want to be a portable mattress upon which to celebrate Victory Booty.

Just for kicks, I checked her ItemCount for 07000818- Lover Banned. Also Zero. If that was a one or higher, does that mean she had banned me from her presence, or something like that?

It's almost certainly the spell that is causing the problem - this tends to happen if you change worldspaces while two NPCs are having sex, and I could imagine it happening if the NPC is disabled before Lovers has the chance to clean everything up. Do a 'RemoveSpell 0703BFD5' on the angel and see if it does anything.

Archived