What Happened to SSS - Raging Sex

FuckOffImBusy

I wasn't really bothering to keep an eye that project, but most people seemed to see it as false advertisement, as there was never any real proof that such a complex mod was actually being made. The fact that it was in the downloads section with nothing to download was seen as an issue by quite a few people. The author was also rather evasive from what I noticed. I wouldn't worry about that mod if I were you, as I doubt it was ever actually going to be released.

Why is it gone?

Breaking some rule?

Removed because the team fell apart?

Some other Private problem?

1: no mod, never uploaded any screenshot there really was a mod.

2: if you are going to put something in the download there need to be something to download or else waste of space.

3: no clue not sure if there was any prove there really was a team

4: Thought the user was very new too modiing, i think he never even opened the geck to begin with due to question asks in some other part of the forum. Also user has not even logged in some time. looks like a spam account.

Archived