CTD on Start/Load

So, after five days of downloading on a slooow connection, I finally have Fallout 4.

And the fucking thing won't load.

I've tried every fix. Disabled the intro movie, ran the launcher with admin permissions, set it in windowed mode, ran it with FO4SE AND without, I'm updating my drivers now, I tried downloading a savegame and ran it from that, check the game cache integrity with steam, tried running it with EVERY graphics setting on the lowest possible:

and each time, the thing just crashes to desktop as soon as it's about to enter game, no warning or error message, it doesn't even freeze up! Just boom! No more game, on desktop.

I'm running a Dell Inspiron with AMD Radeon R9 360 graphics card and 16 gigs of RAM.

What the HELL is going on with my computer?

Do you have any mods installed ? If you have then that can often be a sign of a mod missing a master file it needs .

Oh, sorry, I should have mentioned:

I've tried loading it through MO, which is where I have the mods installed, and without. I also just plain checked for missing masters (I've been using mods since Morrowind, this ain't my first rodeo) so that was the first thing I checked.

Nope, no missing masters. Bugs out even with no mods on a clean save or clean start.

Okay, so I removed the old folders of configuration files from my Documents folde,r and now it runs, but none of my mods are showing, and none of my BethINI settings are working. Even when I use MO, it just loads vanilla Fallout!

EDIT:

Never mind, all problems FINALLY solved.

Four days downloading, one and a half bug-shooting. Whew!

Archived