Pickable chastity belt locks

The men of Skyrim have gone to war. And they protected their most valuable treasures in the traditional way...

I just finished leveling to Pickpocketing 100 in SSE. What a hassle! I didn't make any use of trainers to level that skill and focusing on pickpocket, took as many keys as I could. Bottom line is that there aren't enough locks to pick in the base game to get to 100.

So there should be more. But how to add locks to pick without changing the base game?

Here is how I think the mod should work: Target asks for help picking lock of chastity belt, you pick the lock with the usual screen. Once picked, the belt can be removed. And once removed it can be taken to an armorers workbench and made removable. In return for this service, the wearer will have sex with the DB any time for the asking.

So which NPCs (of both genders) to change?

Archived