will OSEX come to fallout 4

Tweak733

Doubt it. The main reason CEO was able to make OSex is because of all the work other people have done before hand. SKSE was already very advanced then. For F4SE to get that far it'll take quite a while. To be fair, I prefer Fallout 4 to Skyrim for only one reason: Building. The story is great and all, but Skyrims lighting system, mesh system, variety. They're all far superior. I'm having a hard time getting my FO to look good. What bugs me the most is the Ambient Occulusion, anything that doesnt face a direct light source is just fucking dark. I never had that problem in Skyrim. Unless they bring a lot and I mean a lot of good sex and social mods to Fallout I'd even go so far to say: don't bother. Focus on making great sex mods for skyrim and put efforts into building mods. I've got about every building mod there is and I am STILL barely able to build the things I want to build. Probably because SMH never worked for me.

Anyway to get back to topic, you can't just port OSex to Fallout, it would need to be redone. That aint happening without A TON of work.

Archived