Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

OBMM will not load wizards/conversion data

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Faxroux

Faxroux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Currently trying to reinstall Better Cities and Unique Landscapes.

They appear to be in OBMM archive format, ready to be created with a wizard and conversion data.

But when creating the OMOD in OMBB, it does not ask me for the conversion data. Activating the mod anyway does nothing, literally adds nothing, not even the esp to the game. This is a problem.

I'm a bit stuck and I don't understand how to add a mod in Wyre, or if it even works in this archive format, but I guess I could figure it out.

EDIT: Attempted with TES Mod Manager as instructed by the Better Cities wiki. The same thing happened...the conversion data won't load, so there's no wizard and nothing gets put in the data, not a single esp or asset. To make things worse, when trying to activate anyway in TESMM, script errors.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert