Any WoT players?

SimpleSpectre

I do. I like the game, it's relatively balanced, but there are still blatant P2W contents and poor balance in the game, don't get me started on skycancer that is arty and landcancer that is bush kemping TDs.

If you like WWII - Cold war era tanks and also want to have fun derping people in the face, WOT is good. For historical fenatics that place realism above fun and game balance, Warthunder. If you like Modern Armor and/or want something better balanced than WoT with less pay to win, AND can play both EU and NA cluster, Armored Warfare. 
*Obligatory comment because this is LL* If you just like to be shot at alot i suggest airsoft or paintballs

I do play World of Tanks (since 2012). It's quite balanced and fair amount of reward at the end of every battle is worthed (sometimes it isn't worthed at all because of noobs and such). I play on SEA Server (which where the cancers fight each other in combat), and I found Wargaming put more premium tanks than the ones that we can grind it 'till it's darn overpowered (e.g. SU-85B on Tier IV)

Main reason I still play WoT was the joy when you got those shiny and hard-earned medals such as Kolobanov's, Fadin's, and the most important is the Raseiniai Heroes' Medal. If you want an arcade-ish game mechanic, play WoT. If you prioritizing realism to gameplay, play WarThunder (as CKlolita said)

If you ever want to platoon someday, please kindly add me as a friend:

WoT SEA: HexedThrone (Currently on 57.60% WR)

WarThunder: Djentvengers (Currently Lv. 7)

Cheers.

All good points. The matchmaking can be outright atrocious seeing as how it doesn't account for player skill either. Never could get behind the "realism" aspect behind warthunder when theres T-34s running around Taking out Tiger Is and Panthers with ease, The massive Russian/Soviet Bias plus the hostile Moderators kinda killed it for me.

Have been playing for some time now, not as long as anyone here though. The matchmaking can be terribly unbalanced. My favorite example, 8 tier 6/7/8 heavies on enemy team and 1 tier 6 on ours...

Despite the matchmaking and pay-to-win players, I've still reached tier 7 with my SPG and have several tier 5 tanks of every other class.

But still it's a great game in my opinion, despite some obvious issues. The thing that annoys me most, however, is the pure hatred towards Arty/SPG players, like myself, which I don't understand.

So I'm going to ask here: Why do people hate SPG's? Because all I've seen on the topic in the WoT forums is hate, bullshit and keyboard warriors fighting for dominance.

• 2 months later...

Archived