All my stats/skill levels keep resetting/changing! Please help!

So when you start a new character you have 100 magicka, 100 health and 100 stamina and when you level up you can increase one of these by 10 points (I think its 10?)

Anyway, I'm level 14 and I've put all my points into magicka so that should be around 130 points + original points = 230 magicka. 

Today when I launched my game, all the extra points I've put into magicka have disappeared. I now have 144 magicka (about 200 with my items), 144 health and 144 stamina. My health and stamina have remained the same but my magicka used to be around 300.

Where have they all gone and is there a way to get them back?

Please help

EDIT: I have no diseases or anything

EDIT2: So yesterday when I posted this I just used the player.setav magicka command to get back my missing points which worked but today when I launched my game all my points have reset again. (This time to 163).

Another problem which I didn't notice yesterday is that all my skill levels keep either resetting or changing. As of now most of my skills have reset to default, archery has increased to 47 (I've never even equipped a bow with this character), restoration has increased from around 30 to 52 and one handed is 37.

Levelling up the skill doesn't change it back to what is was before

What is going on? 

Have you used the "showracemenu" console command?

I use it every now and then to change my hairstyle/eye colour

Can you use the command

player.Magicka GetAVInfo

And check if base AV is correctly set at 100?

It will also show buff value which, if negative, demonstrate that something is impacting your character base magicka.

That command doesn't work

<snip>

Can you use the command

player.Magicka GetAVInfo

It will also show buff value which, if negative, demonstrate that something is impacting your character base magicka.

mmm, weird should have worked (I used that same command previously on oldrim)...

Can you try GetAV only

(I use this page for it : http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/ActorValues)

edit: oups, I inversed avc and av

try

Player.GetAVInfo Magicka 

and

Player.GetAV Magicka 

<snip>

Can you use the command

player.Magicka GetAVInfo

mmm, weird should have worked (I used that same command previously on oldrim)...

Can you try GetAV only

(I use this page for it : http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/ActorValues)

edit: oups, I inversed avc and av

try

Player.GetAVInfo Magicka 

and

Player.GetAV Magicka 

21e5d2f0611b029ab29455bb82dcd328.png

mmm, it looks like your magicka base value has been tempered with a mod (or you wouldn't have an uneven base value)

there's only one way to rectify it permanently by command, but I can't guarantee it:

Player.ForceAV Magicka 137

It will add a PERMANENT buff of 137 to your magicka.

While reading your edits, it looks a lot like a class mod, now set to archer class.

mmm, it looks like your magicka base value has been tempered with a mod (or you wouldn't have an uneven base value)

there's only one way to rectify it permanently by command, but I can't guarantee it:

While reading your edits, it looks a lot like a class mod, now set to archer class.

The only perk mod thing I used was Ordinator for a bit which I uninstalled. Could this be the problem?

But even after it's been uninstalled, my skills keep resetting and changing

The only perk mod thing I used was Ordinator for a bit which I uninstalled. Could this be the problem?

But even after it's been uninstalled, my skills keep resetting and changing

Did you follow said line:

How do I uninstall?

Use the perk refund feature to get back your perk points before uninstalling.

This happens when you use "showracemenu" and you change race or sex, even if only temporarily.

When you return to the game all your points are divided equally between health, stamina and magicka.

Moreover, also the level of all your skills should be totally messed up!

This happens when you use "showracemenu" and you change race or sex, even if only temporarily.

When you return to the game all your points are divided equally between health, stamina and magicka.

Moreover, also the level of all your skills should be totally messed up!

I can understand how it shares the points between health, stamina and magicka, but why does it do it every time I launch the game?

And why does it also mess up the skill levels?

I can understand how it shares the points between health, stamina and magicka, but why does it do it every time I launch the game?

Well, new stats are in your save file, no?

The safe way to change apperance is going to the face sculptor in Riften, 'cause her version of "showracemenu" let you change everything except race or gender.

Archived