New Animated Vampire Lord

I tried to create this from Lexy's Video for the old Skyrim and port it to SSE but it isn't working. When I transform I am stuck on the ground in first person and can't do anything except move around. I can see partial meshes above me.

My question is: Is it too soon to be trying this or am I just too incompetent to do it right? I used the creation kit to change the .esp files and followed her "tutorial" and used SSEEdit to make adjustments to read the meshes.

I've been modding skyrim for a while and understand how to get almost any mod working but this is my first attempt at anything this complicated. I might try uninstalling Enderal and seeing if I can get this to work on my old skyrim. At least then I'd know if my problem was SSE or a mistake I made in SSEEdit / altering meshes.

I attached a zip file of my edited or altered .esp files and a zip of my replacer meshes. (Honestly wouldn't be surprised if I screwed up here).

If anyone is interested in helping me figure out what I'm doing wrong I'd appreciate it. Just let me know if you need anything else from me. I'd love to get this working before I do a whole play through with that vanilla vampire lord that makes me want to quit playing every time I transform.

If not, just call me an idiot and I'll just keep learning as I go and hopefully figure it out eventually.

Here are links to the original mod and Lexy's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf0kVbdrcpY

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21384-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul-v2-12814/

Thanks

Replacer.rar

esp files.rar

Archived