Seeking Advice on Install

I am returning to OB PK instaling after several years more like 3 at least away. I see there is a new versoin and wanted to ask for some basic advice. As I recall when i installed before ..and my installation did work well, it took a long time, required a Bashed Patch list, and careful mod order and a bunch of custom body textures in large files. Is all of that still necesary? i still have all of the files on Disk but the new versioon obviously is improved.

I am still running on XP SP3 so hopefully that wont be a problem if it is maybe i should re install the old set.

so is there an installatoin tutorial step by step anywhere? i see a huge number of plug ins and some complex choices...basicaly i want to set up the possible general sex mod activity, also with futa and animals ..the pregnancy sound interesting but poossibly very complex.

any advice very welcome and glad LL is still here. that log on promot scared me a bit :)

yes i am rather over 18 by now. :)

thanks all

me

Archived