Something is wrong with Succubus Heart & Enchanting. I really need help.

MsOtaku

I had Succubus Heart installed and everything was working well. I've been spending some time learning enchanting and enchanted my gear. Once I equipped it, my character made a painful sound and she's glowing red. I can't make her sleep or fast travel because I get a message saying that she is "taking damage." She can't even walk.  When I unequip the enchanted gear the red glow goes away, she can walk, sleep, etc. 

I uninstalled the mod, ran SaveTool, but the mod continues to appear in my MCM just blank. The orphan scripts were removed, there are no traces of said mod on my computer, I've rebooted, restarted the game several times, and nothing changes.

Why is she "getting damage" from enchanted gear and why is the mod still active even though I've uninstalled it? The enchants are basic, "Fortify Magica," "Fortify Health," etc.

EDIT: Now I CTD. I can't even get in game.

EDIT 2: No matter what I try I can't get in to Skyrim. I've deleted my saves and unfortunately have to start over. If anyone has any idea why this happened, please post something here. I was really enjoying Succubus Heart.

Sadly, the SaveCleanTools are considered unreliable.

Whenever anything is added in game, including item enchantments added, it's included in your savefile.

Easy for a tool to miss some fragments.

That would be enough to cause a CTD.

Not likely, but could even be a mod conflict.

Some of my papyrus logs show surprising conflicts that make me :rolleyes::huh::wacko::blink::unsure:

Best way to view a savegametool is a crutch that keeps you going, and just hope it's for a good while.

(Edit:  Just found this now > http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

More in depth about savegames.  Last comment is about variables and how they aren't easy)

Right now am keeping a base save at statue of Mara (CCAS-LAL) with just some core mods with settings setup for testing new mods.

Tons more work, but get some of the mod kinks out that way earlier on.

Good luck!

Sadly, the SaveCleanTools are considered unreliable.

Whenever anything is added in game, including item enchantments added, it's included in your savefile.

Easy for a tool to miss some fragments.

That would be enough to cause a CTD.

Not likely, but could even be a mod conflict.

Some of my papyrus logs show surprising conflicts that make me :rolleyes::huh::wacko::blink::unsure:

Best way to view a savegametool is a crutch that keeps you going, and just hope it's for a good while.

(Edit:  Just found this now > http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

More in depth about savegames.  Last comment is about variables and how they aren't easy)

Right now am keeping a base save at statue of Mara (CCAS-LAL) with just some core mods with settings setup for testing new mods.

Tons more work, but get some of the mod kinks out that way earlier on.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for the info, I really appreciate it. I just started a new game after what happened last night, with less mods installed, just added Radiant Prostitution, and I CTD every 10-15 minutes. I'm headed over to Tech Support to see if they can tell me what the hell is going on. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

Thank you very much for the info, I really appreciate it. I just started a new game after what happened last night, with less mods installed, just added Radiant Prostitution, and I CTD every 10-15 minutes. I'm headed over to Tech Support to see if they can tell me what the hell is going on. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

Your welcome :D

How did you make out?

Edit: Just found your techsupport thread.  Leave for a few days and a whole page goes by LOL.

Archived