Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

got any suggested mods?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

horouboi

horouboi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

hi, i finally got new vegas agian after 6 years.... yep 6 YEARS, so i needs me some awesome sauce to go with it.... got any suggustions? i'm using t6m and breeze for the bods incase you know any awesome clothes or armor!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

MiddleFinger

MiddleFinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Coito Ergo Sum by Belthan, though I imagine everyone knows about that one.  If you don't care about lore Fallout Who Vegas (DeMeggy, Spyduck) is pretty fun but it's hard on the game so probably want beefy machine or forget it.  And just do an author search for Jokerine on Nexus: a whopping f-ton of small, really imaginative mods.  Probably forgetting lots of others.  My mod folder for this game is huge.

Nickolos1818

Nickolos1818

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

hi, i finally got new vegas agian after 6 years.... yep 6 YEARS, so i needs me some awesome sauce to go with it.... got any suggustions? i'm using t6m and breeze for the bods incase you know any awesome clothes or armor!

Check the FNV public release stuff on gunetwork.