Sex animations all of a sudden not working

Doma

I thought it was just the Deep Ones in this PSE quest, because the other night I was getting pounded by a flesh atronach over and over again. Literally and sexually.. But now, I can't have sex with anything. May not be able to have sex right now with this actor. I tried sexing my partner, raping the innkeeeper, and summoning dogs.. Nothing.

I  haven't changed or added/took away nything. Help please.

Im just gonna join you in this pain and leave a comment here in hopes of maybe someone giving a solution that works for both of us. A suggestion though, tell us what you have already tried to do? 

Masturbation works, and the nude meshes are fine. I haven't ,really messed with anything because I'm an idiot and don't want to  mess my stuff up more. Though it jhurts because I'm almost te arch-mage, I'll try restarting.

Have you changed your load order but better post your load order.

Can you have no sex or sex animations does not work, you and NPC stand motionless ?

Do you get a message ? "actor is not ready for sex" or "actor is forbidden for sex" ?

None of the above. I get  a box that says May not be able to have sex at this time with this actor.  Console commands says EquipFunc ERROR Actor is either LOST or too far.. It's right in front of me..

I know posting  it is customary, but like I said, it was working the other day and  I haven't changed anything, so I'll opt out. Besides, I sorted them like the example in your link.

Archived