Is SLI working correctly for anyone?

My SLI is not working either, but the game runs pretty smooth from what I saw.

i7 4770K @ 3.50GHz

2 * SLI GeForce GTX 780 (3Go) OC @ 1GHz -> 375.63 Drivers

1920 * 1080

8Go RAM

SSE on SSD

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64

Wilderness (guardianstones) : FPS: 60 | GPU1: 98% | GPU2: 10%

Whiterun (whiterunorigin)    : FPS: 60 | GPU1: 80% | GPU2: 08%

By the way, looking at the latest drivers with NVidia Inspector, the SLI is still not implemented.

I forced it to use the Fallout 4 profile using nvidia profile inspector, it doesn't seem to be that well optimized but it works, i'd say about a 30% gain over a single card, enough to push me over 60 fps on Ultra with my shitty 660 ti's.

They might have updated it by now though, try doing what Shizzik did before messing around with profiles using third party software, it didn't use to make a difference but i haven't tried it for two days, i'd have to revert the profile first and i've just been too lazy to do it as i didn't expect standard profile SLI to work yet.

Edit: I've tried forcing it in the nvidia control panel now, seems to work fine now but the performance is still not great, about the same as the FO4 profile i'd say, i guess we'll have to wait for any significant improvement using SLI.

Checking the GPU usage in the copies of GPU-Z I have open whilst playing S:SE, SLI (375.70 drivers) seems to be in a mixed working/not working state with my 980Ti's.

GPU 1 (monitors) is under load whilst GPU 2 (SLI Processing/PhysX) has no load on the core, but the normal SLI load of mirroring the VRAM contents to all cards is in full effect.

Mind you, that's only with me loading up the game and it defaulting to Ultra Quality, no messing around in NCP or with Nvidia Inspector or such.

Edit: Whilst I was using the default settings (that provided my above results), I was getting 110-120fps (120fps native refresh rate) just by using 1 GPU, but forcing SLI (AFR 2) in NCP it cut my framerate in half to 55-60fps with dips in to the 30fps region on world loading. I might try using AFR 1, but I have no hopes it'll provide much better results than AFR 2.

Edit 2: AFR 1 cuts the framerate down from 110-120fps to a paltry 22fps on a pair of 980Ti's (1102MHz Core/1753MHz Memory clocks)! 0.o

How to enable SLI in Skyrim SE on Twitter & Facebook. #skyrimspecialedition #skyrimse #skyrimseinsli #skyrimspecialeditioninsli #howtoenablesliinskyrimspecialedition Twitter (must sign in to see) https://twitter.com/hashtag/howtoenablesliinskyrimspecialedition?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/howtoenablesliinskyrimspecialedition?source=feed_text&story_id=1093296477456010

Archived