Doa nude pls

decleinad

So I was able to get a nude mod with a ton of extra costumes to work on Dead or Alive Last Round before the dlc patches, but now many of the costumes do not work with the new patch. They don't load a preview on the player select screen, and if they are selected either by me, or randomly the game will continue to load indefinitely.

I have tried other mods too and they all do the same thing. I have tried to use ink reshuffle but closes as soon as I select the game.exe. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and all I want is those sweet doa bare breasts.

So do I, so we should be at about the same version. My Autolink is at 1.08 as well.
I am afraid I cannot say I ever had any problem getting it to work, I was actually surprised at how easy autolink was. 
You have both the .TMC and .TMCL dropped in their respective Autolink folder, right? 

So do I, so we should be at about the same version. My Autolink is at 1.08 as well.

I am afraid I cannot say I ever had any problem getting it to work, I was actually surprised at how easy autolink was. 

You have both the .TMC and .TMCL dropped in their respective Autolink folder, right? 

I guess I was trying to get it to work with Ink Reshuffle tool, but Autolink seems to work just fine.

I'm not exactly sure if the CPU randomly selects these costumes through Autolink, but I may, or may not find out.

Thanks for your help! ^_^

post-968846-0-22061000-1477253658_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived