Problem - After casting "Estrus", everyone follows the target.

Black_Shadow

Since I've installed "The Manipulator", I got a personal Harem with tons of... members. Obviously remaining in the chosen place. Then I also installed the mod "Estrus" (tentacles and weirdness), also "Extendible Follower Framework" (all in the correct order, don't worry).

The problem is that when I use the Estrus on someone, all people around come to see the scene, and keep following the estrus targeted person, even after the animation is over. No need to say that this is very annoying, especially when I cast Estrus on a follower, and I get for example 12 harem members following my follower (and me) everywhere, even far away from the harem. This begins after I casted the estrus on my follower (even if I'm not in the same building / cell as them).

Any way to resolve this? 

I dunno for sure but perhaps it has something to do with the Onlooker option in the MCM menu of the estrus mod.

put the onlooker option on disable and see if it works.

I tried and looks like it's working. I'll test in more situations and different followers (from harem and not), casting estrus near and far from possible abusive followers, to see if the problem persists. At the moment there are good probabilities that the problem was related to the "onlook" option in estrus. Thank you!

Archived