Project Nevada Uncapper patch

Frozium

I wanted to use Project Nevada Uncapper so I can set  the maximum level to 255 instead of 95, but when I install them together, I get the well known "-1#ND" MCM error due to having PN Extra options too. I asked Gribbleshnibit8 what could I do, and he said this:

"If you feel remotely comfortable you can easily patch it yourself, it's a single number on one line in the MCM script that controls the slider for max level, just change it from whatever value it is to whatever you want."

But I don't know how to do that.

Could anyone explain me how can I change that? Thanks

It sounds like you havent updated your PN extra options. They fixed the MCM issue and raised the level cap to 95.

Also open the PN rebalance complete esp in the Geck . Scroll down until you find  "set PNxRConfigMaxLevel to 95" Im pretty sure this is the option to change the max level.

Dont forget to update your PN extra options first.

It sounds like you havent updated your PN extra options. They fixed the MCM issue and raised the level cap to 95.

Also open the PN rebalance complete esp in the Geck . Scroll down until you find  "set PNxRConfigMaxLevel to 95" Im pretty sure this is the option to change the max level.

Yeah, that last thing is what I wanted to know (I could already reach level 95).

Hey, I found PNxRConfigMaxLevel in GECK, how can I change it?

Archived