BLARGY BARG! I bought the Sims 3 starter pack!

Hey, welcome to the club  :) That's actually more than enough to get you started on using some of the sexy mods here. You might miss out on pet interaction if you don't have the Pets expansion pack but that's also if you even care about that lol. Otherwise, start heading over to Mod the Sims, The Sims Resource, and NRAAS to get some mods to liven up your Sim lol. And of course, KinkyWorld and its animations..  ;) Happy simming!

Hey, welcome to the club  :) That's actually more than enough to get you started on using some of the sexy mods here. You might miss out on pet interaction if you don't have the Pets expansion pack but that's also if you even care about that lol. Otherwise, start heading over to Mod the Sims, The Sims Resource, and NRAAS to get some mods to liven up your Sim lol. And of course, KinkyWorld and its animations..  ;) Happy simming!

yay :P i might get pets later but i got a problem. my dlc code is to sort what do i do and how do i redem it? 20$ ill wait for it go on sale only have 51$ left

Archived