Human/Deathclaw hybrid?

AcualSims

I have only been able to find one post talking about this and that stopped last year in December. So I just thought I'd poke in here and see if anyone would be willing to create something for those of us who want a human/deathclaw hybrid. Now I may not be a modder in the creation sense, but I do at least know that races are hard if not impossible in Fallout 4. So what am I asking for? Well just some armor people can wear. Armor designed texture and mesh wise like the arms and legs of a deathclaw with its tail and horns thrown in as well. The armor could be worn by the player or if put into the level list maybe even raiders and gunners could wear it instead of combat or raider armor. My favorite picture for reference, (so long as you don't mind or are not offended by the vore fetish) is this http://bigbig-on-da.deviantart.com/art/VORE-day-Request-steram-2-627291335

Archived