Only beastiality animations working

ive recently reinstalled Skryim and so far installed basic necessity mods and sexlab mods. However, when i perform a test to see if anything is wrong, I noticed that only the creature animations are working. All npc animations fail to even start. I thought it was something wrong with the main sexlab mod but uninstalling it and reinstalling doesnt fix it. I especially noticed it when i used horrible harassment. The spell would hit but the scene wouldnt start.

here is my load order

Papyrus as well

Looking at your log, it is clear that you are trying to run ONLY aggressive animations, but you have aggressive animations disabled.

SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=2, Females=1, IsAggressive=TRUE, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)

Go in SexLab MCM and enable aggressive animations (there is a option on the main page to disable the aggressive animations, uncheck it.)

Archived