NifSkoping issues

Hello everyone!

First, I am trying to deal with converting armor pieces into standalone mods.

Second, I got an intention to adopt some pieces to different body types.

Sure, I've faced a lot of issues. Here is one of them (maybe you could help me):

I've made revealing fine clothes standalone mod for personal usage using (sorry) CK, NifSkope, and this sundracon replacer as a base http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14757/? Here is what I've got:

Sven (sundracon body, he is from "Males of Skyrim" so the SD): 

i9624306.jpg

Here we have correct genitals textures under his garments (beleive me we do have). But there is an issue with hands, those meshes and textures are apparently picked from SAM (my default body in game), while feet are pretty well.

Hjoromir (SAM body): 

i9624307.jpg

No problems with hands or feet, but the wrong penis textures as you can see below:

Warning!!! Picture below doesn't contain male nudity, though it is supposed to do :))

Hjoromir (SAM body): 

i9624308.jpg

Well, I've even tried to make a Texture Set in CK to appoint the "right" textures to penis (which is included into the texture parts list of the Armor Addon). I don't want them to be SAM, let them be Sundracon in case of this clothes. It looks correct in CK render, but not in game.

So, as you can see, there are two glitches: one with Sundracon hands, and another with SAM (default) penis, i.e with SD textures applied to the SAM body.

Archived