Hey Ladies and Gent's THANK YOU !!

NAKEDGIJOE

Hello all,

I am a avid player of Skyrim (over 2000 playing hours according to Steam), and I am starting up my 8th Play through/play around with Skyrim, fresh install and updated mods, so I had to come to LL to get the good stuff and it just amazes me at the time and effort you Modders... Artist really :shy: ... put into you creations.  So I just wanted to say.... Thank You,  Thank you very much.   You add so much more play time to Skyrim and you all really are just great.

Keep up the good work, FO 4 failed to live up to the hype, so Long live Skyrim!

NAKEDGIJOE

Second that. Bethesda wouldn't get anywhere near my HDD without this kinky-ass community.

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? :D

Though I admit that all that good stuff makes the game a lot better. 

Nope. I couldn't imagine going through New Vegas without Veronica as my personal sex toy.

Oddly, I was just contemplating making a post just like this!

I look around and I see people asking for this mod or that mod, and requests, and I was thinking, there needs to be more posts just thanking the people that mod, and appreciating what they share, instead of asking for stuff.

I then thought, wonder if its acceptable to have a bunch of threads doing this, or if there is one particular one where everyone posts and thanks mod builders.  

Then I saw this.  :)

But I to am greatly appreciative of all the people here, who take the time to create mods, and share them.  

Just consider that this community is the community with most answers given from all around the world.

Number one in mods? No.

Number one in members? Nope.

But it is the absolutely number one in terms of assistance, for players using mods, and for mod creators.

Just consider that this community is the community with most answers given from all around the world.

Number one in mods? No.

Number one in members? Nope.

But it is the absolutely number one in terms of assistance, for players using mods, and for mod creators.

And it's a community where even the mods are powered by processors. ;) (Just hope it's no Athlon... :lol:) And here I am bashing AMD myself... phew... Anyway, I could not resist. 

Archived