Someone posted a guide on how to convert animation from games like tera to skyrim.

So volne who uploaded tera castanic animation pack few days ago on nexus have posted today a guide on how to convert tera animations to skyrim and probably other games too. I am going to try my hand with it later and see what i can do but i also hope other animators would see it and try too because finally we may able to get a decent and fluid animations from other games to skyrim.

It has always been possible to do this even gerra scripts who is available here has the capability to that not sure about 3dmax but i have been successfull in converting animation from oblivion to fallout and vice versa but still require some manual editing in blender. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-d-manxx2-animations-sexoutng-showcase/page-6?do=findComment&comment=647026

So if 3dmax require less work around it will be interesting too see indeed.

Archived