Eye of Magnus small decoration?

Lizzy

Has anyone done an "Eye of Magnus" decoration? I mean, scaled small. Like a little globe.

Or, I would prefer it to be dropable. Jaxonz positioner only works in that way.

Mostly for mages, that want to decorate their player homes.

If it was to be created, it could use the stand from Snow Globe House by hifoo (after asking permission of course).

The closest I've found is the Shield of Magnus by Madcat221. That's not a small globe and I don't even use shields ._.

Before "do it yourself here's how", I can't do mesh stuffs. Nope!

My personal interest in this, is because I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition and I love the idea of the Elven artifacts :3

The Eye of Magnus is closest if it was small :­D

Urgh... I just tried to do it. And I can't seem to make it work. I can make a movable item of the eye of magnus, and I can scale it down in nifskope (0.2) and apply the transform, and it does seem to work, in both nifskope and in the CK... but then when I try it out in-game it's still the same big eye. No idea what I'm doing wrong.

I'll just go ahead and put this here in case anyone else wants to give it a go. The item is called "Decorative Eye."

Decorative Eye.7z

I appreciate you being the only person who has tried one of my requests in my history of pestering forums :D

I just wish someone would stop by and try to help figure that out ._.

So for future reference, the mod is: Dragon Cliff Manor by SpartanC17.

I'm going to try to get the prid codes and see if they're placeable in other locations! \o/

The main problem is, they appear to be static and not inventory stuffs. Jaxonz most likely won't work @_@

Archived