Character race tagging?

Alright, I wasn't really certain what to title the thread, but here goes.  I'm using Custom Races (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?), and utilizing the Argonian custom race.  In Windhelm, when playing as a vanilla Argonian, I know that you are supposed ton be accosted for your race, and in Radiant Prostitution (which I run) there is a modifier for beast races.  Since it doesn't seem like  I'm being recognized as an Argonian, is there some kind of tag or flag I have to set in the Creation Kit, or something?  Or did I just miss these dialoges somehow?

The racial Dialogues are checking for Actorproxy keywords most Custom Races seem to be missing. Thankfully somebody went through the hassle and fixed that:

RaceCompatibility - Dialog Changes

If you want some little extra racism in Windhelm i'd suggest Extra Racism in Windhelm which adds a couple of new NPCs that use racist Barks.

I knew someone had figured this out, thanks for linking it to me!  I just like to have a little more immersion/ commentary on my choices, even if it doesn't change much in the game.  Too bad Bethesda never recorded any dialogue concerning huge fucking cocks flapping about in the wind, but you work with what you get.  Again, thank you so much!

I knew someone had figured this out, thanks for linking it to me!  I just like to have a little more immersion/ commentary on my choices, even if it doesn't change much in the game. 

Yep same for me. That Dialogue-Fix is a godsend. I've been playing Custom Races for so long and was used to not being recognized as Dark Elf i was completely caught off-guard when my custom DarkElf entered Windhelm the first time after installing that mod and the Guard suddenly told me he'll break my neck if i fuck up hahaha.

Archived